Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Think It's Time To Retire.

JUDAH

OG
I've been on forums since I was like 13. I'm about to be 33. Twenty years is a long time. I've changed a lot in that time. Ironically, a forum was the catalyst to the path I've taken in my spiritual growth. I just think it's time for a change. This isn't an post for attention. I'm not even that type of person. It really is me extending myself to anyone out there that might want to keep in contact.

I appreciate all of the laughs yall have provided over three years along with the insight into the lives of people across the diaspora and others. I'm not gonna disappear completely immediately, but this is probably going to be my last post.

I don't want to get to preachy, but the Jacob's Trouble is coming. If anything I've ever posted on here or elsewhere has sparked anything within, feel free to shoot a pm and we can wrap.

Yall be easy.

Hashem yevarech otha

(May the Most High Bless you)

I've been on forums since I was like 13. I'm about to be 33. Twenty years is a long time. I've changed a lot in that time. Ironically, a forum was the catalyst to the path I've taken in my spiritual growth. I just think it's time for a change. This isn't an post for attention. I'm not even that type of person. It really is me extending myself to anyone out there that might want to keep in contact.

I appreciate all of the laughs yall have provided over three years along with the insight into the lives of people across the diaspora and others. I'm not gonna disappear completely immediately, but this is probably going to be my last post.

I don't want to get to preachy, but the Jacob's Trouble is coming. If anything I've ever posted on here or elsewhere has sparked anything within, feel free to shoot a pm and we can wrap.

Yall be easy.

Hashem yevarech otha

(May the Most High Bless you)

Respect.

Back