Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Long Would U Wait For S/O To Get Their Sh1t Together Career Wise?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
For yall who've seen Insecure , yall should know what I'm talking about. But for those who haven't, if you were dating somebody who was having trouble finding a good job or getting their plans off the ground, how long would you stick around?

Depends. If we connect on every level and really love each other, I'll do everything I can to get you where you need to be BUT that's only if you're also putting in the same effort. If we working together on this I say six months tops and that's a long time to have. You can find something in that time or start a business. If you still don't got it after half a year, we done.

If they're putting forth the effort, then of course I'm rockin wit them. Especially if it's something that's gonna take time to get there.

If I see her legitimately trying and we connect on a level deeper than career work I'll stand by her side.

I waited yrs.

She got her shit together and left

I waited yrs.

She got her shit together and left

FIEN.gif

That's tough, each person is different. I've been in a situation where I've been there for 2 yes in two relationships pushing, helping by sending out resumes, sharing connections, researching, and it just didn't happen.

Love will make you skip out on the logic

You never know what ppl are goin through to make it or maintain not falling under. Everyone doesn't establish themselves at the same route/pace, but as long as they're trying. And sometimes ppl fall and have to reestablish. I've waited for someone for about 2 years, but nothin was accomplished. The crappiest part of it was wasting valuable time or life supporting somebody who had no progression and did close to absolutely nothin. Gotta know when to l.i.g.

Back