Welcome To aBlackWeb

how long will you tolerate a crazy woman?

Started messing with this one chick after she punched some dude in the face for grabbing her ass at a club I was working at. Figured as long as she didn't trip on me like that I'm wit it. Fast forward 2-3 months summer coming and she talking about she going away for the summer with her fam? I'm like "ok... have a nice summer."
She goes into the "oh you don't care?" I really didn't so I just didn't respond.
The next monday night comes around and my boys godfather had a club that did industry mondays. She text me wyd I tell her I'm omw there.

Get to the spot, walk in this girl just grabs my face and starts making out with me. I pull off like who tf? Somehow this chick already in the club. Note I talked to her like 20-30 mins before that. So I'm like wtf. I don't do pda so my niggas like ayo. I'm weirded out but she there and she got friends and I fugure at least I ain't gotta worry about who I'm smashing at the end of the night so I'm like aight.

Everything is cool then I step out for a smoke. So she follow me outside... she starts with the "you don't care that I'm going away for the summer?"

"Let's just have a good time tonight"

"No, why don't you care?"

"Like what do you want me to say? I'm sad? I'll see you when you get back. Shit. No need to get crazy about it. There's nothing to say"

"DON'T CALL ME CRAZY"

I'm thinking aww shit. Here we go. When a chick tells you she crazy she's full of shit. When a chick gets offended by being called crazy... She's fucking crazy.

"Maybe we should break up"

"Uhh... we not together."

"What do you mean?"

"We never been on a date or nothing we text, you come by the club I work at and sometimes we fuck after. Yeah you crazy right now. I'm going back inside."

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME CRAZY"

Maaaaaannn I sped walked to the door and told my homie who was working not to let her back in. Lol. Foh.

One of my hook-ups used to be so bipolar she refused that we made one step close into an official relationship for years (I was naively patient and a fool for someone who keep frequenting several women at once. We eventually dropped each other away) , but get madly jealous whenever an another woman was approaching me or hitting on me when she was around. A true cock-blocker.

She did things like stepping between I and some random woman in a semi-circular way, swaying lasciviously her hips like to mark her territory. Or grope my arm matronally with the hand where she wore a fake wedding ring, to make believe to other women we are married-- and to be sure it will get into their heads, when they asked about it, all startled, she yelled "Yes, we are!" before I could even made a move.

I have plenty of stories like this.
FOO.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
6yrs...and that's b/c I didn't know she was fool up until AFTER I moved in with her in 08'. After that...her true colors came out. Before then, she hid that shyt.

Shit was mad fast too.... Never second guessed it. Me and the chick were driving and arguing about some shit when her voice changed like she was turning into a demon.

At that point, I was like "I choose me" and told her to get the fuck out my car. Flat out ended it. I have no idea what happens after a crazy chick voice changes.... Maybe y'all niggaz stick around after that.... But I was done. ??‍♂️

Started messing with this one chick after she punched some dude in the face for grabbing her ass at a club I was working at. Figured as long as she didn't trip on me like that I'm wit it. Fast forward 2-3 months summer coming and she talking about she going away for the summer with her fam? I'm like "ok... have a nice summer."
She goes into the "oh you don't care?" I really didn't so I just didn't respond.
The next monday night comes around and my boys godfather had a club that did industry mondays. She text me wyd I tell her I'm omw there.

Get to the spot, walk in this girl just grabs my face and starts making out with me. I pull off like who tf? Somehow this chick already in the club. Note I talked to her like 20-30 mins before that. So I'm like wtf. I don't do pda so my niggas like ayo. I'm weirded out but she there and she got friends and I fugure at least I ain't gotta worry about who I'm smashing at the end of the night so I'm like aight.

Everything is cool then I step out for a smoke. So she follow me outside... she starts with the "you don't care that I'm going away for the summer?"

"Let's just have a good time tonight"

"No, why don't you care?"

"Like what do you want me to say? I'm sad? I'll see you when you get back. Shit. No need to get crazy about it. There's nothing to say"

"DON'T CALL ME CRAZY"

I'm thinking aww shit. Here we go. When a chick tells you she crazy she's full of shit. When a chick gets offended by being called crazy... She's fucking crazy.

"Maybe we should break up"

"Uhh... we not together."

"What do you mean?"

"We never been on a date or nothing we text, you come by the club I work at and sometimes we fuck after. Yeah you crazy right now. I'm going back inside."

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME CRAZY"

Maaaaaannn I sped walked to the door and told my homie who was working not to let her back in. Lol. Foh.

Shiiiiiid. I'll have to take your word for it cuz I'll never know from experience. Anytime a chick has ever told be she was crazy, I bounced.

Shiiiiiid. I'll have to take your word for it cuz I'll never know from experience. Anytime a chick has ever told be she was crazy, I bounced.

In my experience chicks that tell you they crazy ain't read with the shits. They just think they are.

Back