Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

My neighborhood is full of activity

Dog walking, bike riding, rollerblading, jogging.....

Shit feel more like summer break than a pandemic
I was driving through a white neighborhood and I must’ve seen 50 separate people walking either with dogs or just with like two or three ppl

The white girls with ass in yoga pants is out

just a lot of white culture lol

But maybe this pandemic will make ppl in general go outside more and be more active. It’s funny because my life ain’t all that affected on a day to day basis. My wife is dying on the inside but I’m cool outside of work

I was driving through a white neighborhood and I must’ve seen 50 separate people walking either with dogs or just with like two or three ppl

But maybe this pandemic will make ppl in general go outside more and be more active. It’s funny because my life ain’t all that affected on a day to day basis. My wife is dying on the inside but I’m cool outside of work
My guy....

people cant deal with themselves.

they need outside stimulation.

something to take them away from whatever they running from.

Been talking back and forth with my moms all week. She's been "under the weather" all week but is doing better right now. Today she admits she prolly had a mild flu bug and that's it... nothing to worry about:

Similarities: COVID-19 and the Flu
Symptoms
Both cause fever, cough, body aches and fatigue; sometimes vomiting and diarrhea.
Can be mild or severe,
even fatal in rare cases.
Can result in pneumonia.

So it sounds like all week long she may have had a mild case of Covid-19. I mean, she had to have been exposed to an assload of people when the church opened up the pantry to those in need. Taking donations, separating the food, and handing it out means she may have been exposed.

But she says she's feeling almost 100% back to normal as of this morning, so maybe it was and maybe it wasn't.

Got a letter from the apt complex today.

They talmbout how unemployment money finna be the lick. If you got laid off or let go, you get your normal weekly benefit amount PLUS and extra $600 per week on top of that. The max you can get out here is a little over $400 a week, so niggas that qualified for that much finna see a little over G a week for the next 4 months.

They ain't slick tho, they wanna make it clear to niggas that Uncle Sam makin' it so they can still pay the rent while the country is on lockdown.

Learn how to lace b,you out here looking like a poo-putt.

bathroom_golf.jpg

"poo-butt" homie...

My sisters gym asked her to take one for the team and unfreeze her subscription even tho' it's locked down loooool wat a sumting smh

Got a letter from the apt complex today.

They talmbout how unemployment money finna be the lick. If you got laid off or let go, you get your normal weekly benefit amount PLUS and extra $600 per week on top of that. The max you can get out here is a little over $400 a week, so niggas that qualified for that much finna see a little over G a week for the next 4 months.

They ain't slick tho, they wanna make it clear to niggas that Uncle Sam makin' it so they can still pay the rent while the country is on lockdown.

Universal Basic Income

Back