Welcome To aBlackWeb

how do you guys deal with neibors who blasted super loud music and have dog poop in your yard and porch?

since its christmas weekend alot of niggas should be off of work. and niggas will be full and bored so this is a good time to talk about it.

I am having a issues where i might risk it all and hurt my dogs neibors. and them.

Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15-52-00 Microsoft Word - Chapter_8_Chg 3 JUN 09 - DOC_35654.PDF.png

Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15-51-34 Microsoft Word - Chapter_8_Chg 3 JUN 09 - DOC_35654.PDF.png
Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15-47-55 4350 - DOC_25504.PDF.png 273989882_973116480237585_8991717548884317488_n-4.png

long story ahead.

for 3 years my white devil neibors have been allow there dog to shit in my yard.

2019. when i first moved in here. august 2019 i had mad cat poop and dog shit on my porch amazon packages and wal mart grocey delievery.

2. then after winter time. it was a whole back yard full of dog shit after teh snow melted. look like human die a reya.
3. so i complain to managment at the apartment complex for 3 years straight. they still did it.
4. management did not evicted them after it says 3 or more pet polict violations result in removal of pets. hud policy states. 3 or more tenant violations and a termation of tenacy shall be unlocked.4. call hud. they did nothing.
5. call animal control they did something at first. but the neibors kept doing it.

6. neibors white ghetto trailer park trash wigger got mad and said he was gong to beat my @#$% and make my life a living hell.
7. dude told his white. that dude is a pussy he is not going to do nothing. fuck the landlord and fuck that bitch. i beat his ass. he only comes out at night. and covers his face like kanye west. he is a fuckign retard.
8.. so years and years of them anotizing me. looking out of my back porch window. and cursing at me and trying to get me to fight them.

9. i seen where another dude beat the shit out of him and he call the police. and every thang that happens he call the police but acts like a fake wanna be gangsta rapper.

10. so 2021 i said fuck that. shit. so when i be putting up grocey or in the kitchn cooking his ass would bring his dog and be staring at my back door window and spying on me looking at me. and talking shit while looking at my back yard and stadning in it. since 2019.

11. so i had enough one day. and open the door and he scary self ran in the house.

12. so he would do it again. and every time i go out there and try to fight him. he would run in the house like a lil bitch.

14. so he kept doing it in 2022.
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 13-41-22 618.12 REMOVAL OF DOG WASTE DIGGING

15. so i had enough and put thumb tacks razors and glass in my yard so next time they do it.

they were shocked and because it think the dog foot got a thumb tack in it. and so they check was shocked and told the apartment peole.

9.the apartment people sent me a complaint. told me to get it up.

35. told the landlord why are they consider with what i have in my yard if they are not allowing there dog ot poop in my yard.

45. the landlord said you do not know if it came from them. and your intentionly trying to hurt the dog.

47. i caught them in there own lie. i said how would they dog get hurt unless it was in my yard. when the thumb tacks,razors and glass is in my yard.

78. so i said if they do it again. then i am thowing a glass cup at that dog. here you go 3 weeks later. again.

98. i throw a glass cup at the dog he step in it.

Aug 4, 2022, 9:21 AM

19. neighbors threating to beat me up and threaten my well being and safety and stalking me and looking out my windows since i arrive here in 2019 to 2022 every chance they get that cause this to lead up to this moment. because i filed a complaint with the property management for them to stop having there dog leave dog poop in my entire yard. and ME HAVING TO STEP IN DOG SHIT AND STAIN THE CARPET. for 3 freaking years. THAT WOULD DRIVE THE MOST HOLIEST SAINT,NUN OR STRICT DISLIPLINE MUSLIM,HEBREW,CHRISTIAN,ANCIENT KEMET,BUDDHISTS TO lose their composure .

2. l

MANDATORY HOUSE PET RULES.

b. Sanitary Standards. The pet rules must require
sanitary standards to govern the disposal of pet
waste. The pet rules may:

o Designate areas on the project's premises for
the deposit of pet waste and for exercise,
and

o Forbid pet owners to permit their pets to
deposit waste or to exercise their pets on
the project's premises outside the designated
areas, and

o Require pet owners to remove and properly
dispose of all removable pet waste, and

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15-47-55 4350 - DOC_25504.PDF.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 15-47-55 4350 - DOC_25504.PDF.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

basically. in short as possible.

a white ghetto trailer trash who thinks he is black. is fithy infested the unit with bed bugs.
3. since 2019 they had there dog shit in my yard. i am stepping in dog poop when i take out the trash.

i complain to management. they get more madder and threaten to beat me up and say they are not going to stop.
4. 3 years ago by i am dealing with the same thang.
6. they stand outside tehre yard provoking me. saying. they'll beat my ass. and spying on me in the back yard. somehow they can track when i am in teh ktichen by the back yard. every time i am in the kitchen or blowing up the bathroom. they are out there. talking shit.

9. so one day i got fed up. and decide to go out there and confront or fight them. they run in the house.
8. same thang happens about 4 more times.

9. so i put thumb tacks,razors and glass down. they complain to mangagement.

i agree to only get it up. if they agree to stop the dog shit.

i see dog poop this november.

i threw a glass in teh back yard where teh dog was at.

final warning.

if there dog does it again. you are going to see me on the news for hurting a dog. or them. and running from police and getting shot.

trying to final solutions so i will not be another blm trend.

You delaing with a shit filled yard but had something to say about us folks from Michigan...

View attachment 983465

Move Over, Indy! Columbus Is Now The 2nd Biggest City In The Midwest

Leading large Midwest metros

Last yearā€™s population estimates were produced ā€œwithout incorporation or consideration of the 2020 census results,ā€ which have only been released for state totals. Official and more granular data from the census will be given to states for legislative redistricting by Aug. 16.

In population growth since 2010, Columbus led the 12 large metros in the Midwest, which the bureau defines as 12 states roughly from Ohio to Kansas to North Dakota. NBC4 defined Midwest metros as those with a title city in a Midwest state (ex. Metro Louisville, Kentucky, includes Jeffersonville, Indiana).

RankMidwest metro (>1 million)% change ā€™10-ā€™20
1.Columbus, OH12.20%
2.Indianapolis, IN10.48%
3.Minneapolis, MN9.50%
4.Grand Rapids, MI8.76%
5.Kansas City, MO7.94%
6.Louisville, KY5.34%
7.Cincinnati, OH4.29%
8.Milwaukee, WI1.35%
9.St. Louis, MO0.55%
10.Detroit, MI0.30%
11.Chicago, IL-0.68%
12.Cleveland, OH-1.53%

ohio state for life. detriot is a dump.

i live in a sectoin 8

3 bedroom apartment. i cannot help that my neibors are trashy. and wants to make my apartment like there apartment.

Move Over, Indy! Columbus Is Now The 2nd Biggest City In The Midwest

Leading large Midwest metros

Last yearā€™s population estimates were produced ā€œwithout incorporation or consideration of the 2020 census results,ā€ which have only been released for state totals. Official and more granular data from the census will be given to states for legislative redistricting by Aug. 16.

In population growth since 2010, Columbus led the 12 large metros in the Midwest, which the bureau defines as 12 states roughly from Ohio to Kansas to North Dakota. NBC4 defined Midwest metros as those with a title city in a Midwest state (ex. Metro Louisville, Kentucky, includes Jeffersonville, Indiana).

RankMidwest metro (>1 million)% change ā€™10-ā€™20
1.Columbus, OH12.20%
2.Indianapolis, IN10.48%
3.Minneapolis, MN9.50%
4.Grand Rapids, MI8.76%
5.Kansas City, MO7.94%
6.Louisville, KY5.34%
7.Cincinnati, OH4.29%
8.Milwaukee, WI1.35%
9.St. Louis, MO0.55%
10.Detroit, MI0.30%
11.Chicago, IL-0.68%
12.Cleveland, OH-1.53%

ohio state for life. detriot is a dump.

i live in a sectoin 8

3 bedroom apartment. i cannot help that my neibors are trashy. and wants to make my apartment like there apartment.

Ohio is the dusty armpit of America.

Last edited:
Back