Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do I delete my account?

I’m damn sure not reading the fucking rule book to this site ‍♂ so any rules I may or may not break I wouldn’t even know if I did. I don’t do enough on here to break some website rules man y’all niggas funny. I’ll just pop in every now & then until I hopefully forget my login info. Thanks though.
EWVI.gif

I’m damn sure not reading the fucking rule book to this site ‍♂ so any rules I may or may not break I wouldn’t even know if I did. I don’t do enough on here to break some website rules man y’all niggas funny. I’ll just pop in every now & then until I hopefully forget my login info. Thanks though.

You know... never coming back is also an option. It's the same as deleting your account as far as you and us are concerned.

One quick and easy way to possibly be removed is to break any of the site rules on a consistent basis, I’m guessing.

Try it and find out.

Or you can just stop visiting the site.
Threw the whole book at him

:lol9:

If they haven’t deleted your account by now, I’m guessing they’re just fucking with you at this point.

Probably because no one takes this thread seriously.

It was good for a few laughs though, fam.

We need more troll threads like this. Keep ‘em comin’.

If they haven’t deleted your account by now, I’m guessing they’re just fucking with you at this point.

You wanna test your theory?

We take all requests made by our members here serious

I resent your assertion that we are playing with people's emotions

Is this a formal request to have your account deleted?

Back