Welcome To aBlackWeb

Larry Elder wins 2021 Coon of the Year.. W/ the runner-ups being Herschel Walker,Tim Scott aka “Uncle Tim” & radio host Ty Smith…

This is facts. I've actually engaged some of these people on other forums. Their definition of CRT is basically "Whites are racist and will always be racist." That's basically one of those "I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'm just going to say some shit" answers.

There is so much stupid and wrong, but let's just focus on the Ashley Babbit part because that really drives home how much of a coon Candace Owens is.

If you've seen her coverage of any police brutality incident whether it be during an arrest or during the protests last year, she's basically used any action from the black people that were harmed to justify what happened to them. So when a black person gets pulled over for nothing and doesn't instantly acquiese to the cops' bullshit, the cops are justified in killing that black person in Candace's eyes. Ashley Babbit is part of a violent push into the capitol building with the expressed intent of finding law makers and doing them harm. She also tried to force her way into a secure area despite being warned to stop several times. In Candace's eyes, she was assassinated.

What more do you say about a chick like that? If Herschel Walker is the Superman of coons then Candace got to be the Wonder Woman at the very least.

Last edited:
This is facts. I've actually engaged some of these people on other forums. Their definition of CRT is basically "Whites are racist and will always be racist." That's basically one of those "I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'm just going to say some shit" answers.

There is so much stupid and wrong, but let's just focus on the Ashley Babbit part because that really drives home how much of a coon Candace Owens is.

If you've seen her coverage of any police brutality incident whether it be during an arrest or during the protests last year, she's basically used any action from the black people that were harmed to justify what happened to them. So when a black person gets pulled over for nothing and doesn't instantly acquiese to the cops' bullshit, the cops are justified in killing that black person in Candace's eyes. Ashley Babbit is part of a violent push into the capitol building with the expressed intent of finding law makers and doing them harm. She also tried to force her way into a secure area despite being warned to stop several times. In Candace's eyes, she was assassinated.

What more do you say about a chick like that? If Herschel Walker is the Superman of coons then Candace got to be the Wonder Woman at the very least.

She becoming omnipotent with her shit bruh.

I’m at the stage where I’m hoping some shit happen to her

k like that? If H
She becoming omnipotent with her shit bruh.

I’m at the stage where I’m hoping some shit happen to her

Something needs to happen to her.

I ain't saying she needs to die or anything like that, but we need something that takes her out of the public eye to go down.

I’ve found that the most humorous part of the CRT debate is that is apparently been around for decades and I’d never heard of it until white people started complaining about it, AND…

Their definition of what CRT is, aligns with what my general assumption of a lot of white people is… and so imagine my disappointment when I actually looked up what CRT was and it WASNT that.

I’ve found that the most humorous part of the CRT debate is that is apparently been around for decades and I’d never heard of it until white people started complaining about it, AND…

Their definition of what CRT is, aligns with what my general assumption of a lot of white people is… and so imagine my disappointment when I actually looked up what CRT was and it WASNT that.

Yo, same exact thing with me. I never heard of CRT. I went to look it up thinking it was some super hotep shit that was slipping through the cracks. Imagine my surprise when I found that it was the most reasonable and obvious take on race in America ever. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised though.

Something needs to happen to her.

I ain't saying she needs to die or anything like that, but we need something that takes her out of the public eye to go down.
If we celebrate something bad happening to her, and call her a bed-wench, there are people on this site who will bash you for being happy about a “black woman” being hurt, even though that ”black woman” doesn’t give a fuck about black people .

George Floyd gets tortured to death and she goes outta her way say he was “no hero”.

The murderous pig who tortured George Floyd to death gets convicted, she says he “didn’t get a fair trial”.

See the type of game she plays? Did she care about George Floyd not getting a fair trial?

No compassion for black crime victims... Only sympathy for the white perpetrators.

Yeah, I ain’t as nice as you, bruh.

I do hope something seriously brutal happens to this broad.

And I’ll be the first one on here celebrating.

Fuck anybody who don’t like me saying it.

If we celebrate something bad happening to her, and call her a bed-wench, there are people on this site who will bash you for being happy about a “black woman” being hurt, even though that ”black woman” doesn’t give a fuck about black people .

George Floyd gets tortured to death and she goes outta her way say he was “no hero”.

The murderous pig who tortured George Floyd to death gets convicted, she says he “didn’t get a fair trial”.

See the type of game she plays? Did she care about George Floyd not getting a fair trial?

No compassion for black crime victims... Only sympathy for the white perpetrators.

Yeah, I ain’t as nice as you, bruh.

I do hope something seriously brutal happens to this broad.

And I’ll be the first one on here celebrating.

Fuck anybody who don’t like me saying it.

Bruh did you forget you said hoped somebody gets sexually assaulted? Politics or not being pro sexual assault is fucking weirdo shit. You can hope somebody beat her ass but you are habitual line stepper

Back