Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
Hello ABW❤️

Little @Goldie finally letting me shine on his website:) #MommaIMadeIt! I’m here to gossip about ABW, World/Local News, the Entertainment Industry, Social Media Influencers, ya broke cousins, edgeless baby mommas, etc. Drop some info in my inbox that you would like shared, check in to see what’s going on with your faves, and engage in the conversation. I’ll bring the Henny Tea & Honey Biscuits....let’s conversate :grin3:

Tity Boi making fashion moves with Donatella’s old face makes me excited for this income tax check!!

2 Chainz X Versace Presents: Chain Reaction, this collaboration between the Fashion Icon and Atlanta’s Very Own Tauheed Epps debuted in Versace’s recent F/W 2018 Fashion Show. Not much word on when the shoes will touch down on your local hood nigga’s feet but I’ll make sure I keep you kids updated so you won’t be the only guy not wearing these immaculate shoes putting $10 in your tank.

5A58091D-5F88-43D3-B487-FD12374DEDEE.jpeg

8B703734-BF57-4C0A-9473-538178BE49D4.jpeg

*more pics on hypebeast IG*

I’m not in the mood to screen shoot pics from the video of my favorite cousins and their crazy ass relationship. Offset got Cardi’s name on his neck....after he cheated, got caught and proposed, then she brought him a half mil wraith and then he cheated again so he got a $100 tattoo to show he’s done this time. Love is a helluva drug

tumblr_okf4v1eRm11ugkaeqo1_250.gif

I’m not in the mood to screen shoot pics from the video of my favorite cousins and their crazy ass relationship. Offset got Cardi’s name on his neck....after he cheated, got caught and proposed, then she brought him a half mil wraith and then he cheated again so he got a $100 tattoo to show he’s done this time. Love is a helluva drug

tumblr_okf4v1eRm11ugkaeqo1_250.gif
that's crazyyyyyy and they were on live fucking.. like whattttt? They wild.

Kobe gotta job and it’s exactly what you’re thinking!!!

“A new show called Detail – written, produced and hosted by Bryant. The basketball analysis show will premiere in March 2018 on ESPN and will provide insights from one of the greatest players of all time.”

“Detail will have a 15-episode run and will air during the back half of the 2017-2018 NBA season, concluding with The Finals. The show is aimed at young athletes, current NBA players and coaches looking for deeper analysis of an athlete’s in-game execution.”

New New’s baby daddy Nipsey Hussle recently posted an IG post about the MAN making homosexuality an agenda in the black community and it didn’t go over well:mhm: AND now your favorite Georgia Peach..Mr. King of the South himself have added his two cents under an IG post between two gay reality stars referencing Nip’s previous post and its still not going well :ohshit2:

0279F10F-FAFB-4D52-842D-0876D247D109.png

tina-turner-musical-1-tgj-600x398.jpg

The 2018 Grammys on January 28th, the Queen of Rock, Tina “Fuck Ike” Turner will receive the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award.

“Notable in its timing, news of the honor comes as 78-year-old Turner gears up to share her life-story via a new book and West End theater run in London.”

tina-turner-musical-1-tgj-600x398.jpg

The 2018 Grammys on January 28th, the Queen of Rock, Tina “Fuck Ike” Turner will receive the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award.

“Notable in its timing, news of the honor comes as 78-year-old Turner gears up to share her life-story via a new book and West End theater run in London.”
she dont live too far from me

tinashe-4-vn1.jpg

The music industry every few years gives the girls a generic light skin woman with “good hair” and a flat stomach to prance upon our Apple Music accounts while Beyoncé is away.

Tinashe aka Ms. “Two On” is stepping out on faith with not One! not Two! but Three new songs AND a new man. Your boyfriend’s favorite rookie, Ben Simmons will be accompanying your girl on many “impromptu” Mr. Cho dates and cute IG posts with the heart eyed emojis❤️ Now y’all have something to talk about during the 76ers game, thank me later ;)

Chad Johnson inks Adidas Deal

Congrats in order two times for this former NFL wife reciever and chocolate stud muffin. He recently celebrated his 40th birthday with an official Adidas deal!! Details of the deal are unknown at the moment but I’ll keep you posted.

When child support checks link up, it’s a celebration!! While that Adidas deal news spread throughout social media, my good sis, Alexia, added her name to the deal as well with confirmation from the paternity courts that he is the father of their 2 year old daughter. Now if you follow Ocho’s IG, he just celebrated a 2 year old’s birthday with former Miami’s Bartender now Business Woman, Crystal Bates @barbie_bates....
sheesh! He might need to look into Nike as well lol

*sings* “ONLY ON THE WEEKENDS!!!”

Last edited:
Back