Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

Fam if you really want me to break this down..

When you and I assume u went to school, we got the PG version of the reality of the past when it comes to blacks in America. Liberalism took hold as we grew up and most of the PG was stripped from the past. These kids got a real live version, hardcore version of the reality of blacks in America. In addition to that most of these kids are the result of hard working black parents that raised these kids outside of the ghetto.

That being said, if you fully understand the concept of being a nigga, why the fuck would you wanna be one or identify with being the stereotypical nigga?

We gave these kids two options, thug or cornball..these kids took a detour..this is fully the fault of the culture..

Like Trump doing trump is fully the fault of racist and now they gotta deal wit what they allowed to happen. Same wit us..we created these kids by ignoring the message our culture sent them.

hmmmmm

No lie, I think I’d kill my kids if I saw this shit. Fuccn worthless and dead to me.

You have brought great shame and dishonor to our Family

View attachment 262691
For me its like, if you know you're a coon it should be something you're very ashamed of and dont want anyone to know like being a rapist or murderer. None of those types happily admit their crimes. Coons gotta let the world know

Back