Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Yall better dump this in the trash next to that Avengers game
The black panther dlc drooped a couple weeks ago. From what I saw in gameplay it looked dope. The problem with this game is its a dungeon crawler lioe x men legends and ultimate Alliance but its set in large 3d environments so when you 0lay multiplayer you're so far apart from your teammates it still feels like you're playing solo. There's no cohesiveness in gameplay like a multiplayer game should feel

While I won’t fully endorse that review, I’ll take it into consideration a bit. Here’s the thing though, how long is the actual game?

The black panther dlc drooped a couple weeks ago. From what I saw in gameplay it looked dope. The problem with this game is its a dungeon crawler lioe x men legends and ultimate Alliance but its set in large 3d environments so when you 0lay multiplayer you're so far apart from your teammates it still feels like you're playing solo. There's no cohesiveness in gameplay like a multiplayer game should feel
The BP dlc is actually dope and should have been how they originally made the game from jump.

Yeah my brother beat it and said it's the best looking comic game so far and was pretty solid for a straight forward single story mode game.

Back