Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grown Man Birthdays

Why do people feel the need to hear happy birthday? So they feel like someone gaf about them? Who wants to hear happy birthday AFTER you have to casually(or not so) that it's your bday? You know what I despise more than manipulation? People wanting their ego stroked. I'll fluff an ego to be sure, but it will be because I CHOOSE to, not because someone moved(manipulated) me into it.
That's that Apache blood.....

Y'all should really ask your s/o to do something.
Or stop making them not to do something.

We need to be celebrated.

I'm just like y'all. I don't like all that shit.. but wifey likes to do shit and we try to outdo each other for our bdays.

You half humble niggas better demand a celebration .

Why do people feel the need to hear happy birthday? So they feel like someone gaf about them? Who wants to hear happy birthday AFTER you have to casually(or not so) that it's your bday? You know what I despise more than manipulation? People wanting their ego stroked. I'll fluff an ego to be sure, but it will be because I CHOOSE to, not because someone moved(manipulated) me into it.

Why do you tell your kids happy birthday then?

Saying 2 words. Really got yall that upset?

It's not a requirement for me. But if you genuinely fuck with someone why is that a hard or annoying thing to do? Why does it take you to a place where you feel manipulated, is it even worth the energy? Like writing all the shit you wrote in this thread is somehow easier than just writing 'happy birthday'? You guys are stressful.

DId you just try to make people wanting to feel cared about a bad thing?

Why do you tell your kids happy birthday then?

Saying 2 words. Really got yall that upset?

It's not a requirement for me. But if you genuinely fuck with someone why is that a hard or annoying thing to do? Why does it take you to a place where you feel manipulated, is it even worth the energy? Like writing all the shit you wrote in this thread is somehow easier than just writing 'happy birthday'? You guys are stressful.
Trust...if I fuck with you, you will get happy bdays and gifts without it having to be mentioned, someone just not gonna manipulate me into it.

I dont know about y'all but my birthday hasn't felt special in many many years. Is this just growing up thing or is it a symptom of the people around you not really giving a fuck to make you feel that way.

Meant a lot when I was a kid.

Hasn't really been a big deal to me in quite some time.

I'm not a holiday person in general because once I became an adult I was always on the go and rarely around family and close friends I grew up with. So as I grew older I really stopped caring about certain dates and started treating anytime I could get back around family and close friends like a celebration.

I truly took Nas lyrics of treating everyday like Christmas when I'm with family and my close friends.

I never gave a fuck bout birthdays.

Never do shit for mine, and I almost never do shit for anyone else for theirs. Including all the chicks I been with on their bdays.

Bday come around, we go out, chill, i tell her happy bday and some sweet nothings and we keep it moving. They get used to it after a while.

I'm notorious for forgetting my females birthday.
Shit is really bad

I forgot my bday one yr

woke up late to multiple txt/missed calls

I'm like "damn who tf done died"

:ohshit2:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

:umf:

kinda felt like a dumbass

Back