Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

Fam nobody in Griselda has been in a battle either. See how that logic works ? But Kendrick made a track dissing each and everyone of his peers and not one of them niggas stepped to him about. In fact, if I recall, it tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes whining.

If we're going solely off lyricism TDE has the better lyricists. I get it tho, niggas is hype and this the most love NY has gotten since 50 Cent came through and crushed the whole game but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

That "Control" shit got deaded cause of industry politics. But nobody on TDE are dope lyricists. Niggas are great artists and good rappers at best. What's a dope Kendrick punchline? Greisda's style would benefit them more and give them the advantage in a rappity rap sparring battle. That's like saying DMX would wash Jadakiss. Yes DMX is the better overall artist but in battle, shiiiiiiiittttttt.

Freeway vs Cassidy is the perfect example of this.

Griselda>>TDE
On what planet???
No troll, no diss, complete casual here. From what I've heard, the gresilda niggaz make basic music. TDE makes cultural pushing music. Like..Gresilda would be I formation, give the ball to Adrian Peterson, we seen this before music.TDE kinda like the chiefs wit Kendrick at the helm, they can get it any kinda way, neva know what's gone happen, we ain't seen it before till we seen them do it. I'm surprised they never made a push to sign Vince Staples.
Vince is pretty much TDE without a contract

Sidenote: Big Sean's subliminals on "No More Interviews" >>> any Kendrick subliminals vs Big Sean.

Fam nobody in Griselda has been in a battle either. See how that logic works ? But Kendrick made a track dissing each and everyone of his peers and not one of them niggas stepped to him about. In fact, if I recall, it tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes whining.

If we're going solely off lyricism TDE has the better lyricists. I get it tho, niggas is hype and this the most love NY has gotten since 50 Cent came through and crushed the whole game but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

So, I keep flexin', wreckin', for the people that respect it
Check it, fuck a Control

Not to mention all the other responses K.Dot ducked from that KONY line.

Guess them Griselda niggas is like TDE. Throw shots then hide your hands.

"fuck a control!" was the big rebuttal? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Really?

giphy.gif

Krit will continue to sell 10k copies and be irrelevant in this decade.

Back