Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

That arcade trumped everything though.

You can login to every operation you got from the arcade.

It makes spawning anywhere else obsolete.... You only gotta go to sell..... You can buy or steal supplies for everything from the arcade...

You can even buy popularity for the club from the arcade... But there's no point since the arcade brings in more money than the club....

So just fuck the club.... Stay at the arcade and only go to the club to sell... You can even manage the mechanics from the arcade

It makes spawning anywhere else obsolete.... You only gotta go to sell..... You can buy or steal supplies for everything from the arcade...

You can even buy popularity for the club from the arcade... But there's no point since the arcade brings in more money than the club....

So just fuck the club.... Stay at the arcade and only go to the club to sell... You can even manage the mechanics from the arcade
The arcade makes more than the nightclub???

imma buy that next

when ya'll said gang wars i thought it was the actual shit from san andreas smh

i got on this weekend....fucked around w/ some guala gualas for bout a hour

shit aint really gone be fun coming back broke....i'd have to shark card ya'll ass

The arcade makes more than the nightclub???
i think he meant as far as what gets generated in the safe.

i could be wrong
100% correct...

nightclub safe makes 10k like every hour or some shit, while the popularity meter goes down....

and the more it goes don, the less goes in the safe.....

so u either gotta run popularity missions, or pay money to switch dj's...just so ur safe can max out...

arcade u don't have to do shit....your safe just builds up....

so there's no reason to fuck with the nightclub safe anymore...

PLUS you can manage your nightclub warehouse from the arcade.....which means i literally have no reason to ever go to the night club again....i don't need the safe money, and i can run my nightclub sales from the arcade, it's right around the corner

I was telling mac thats the shit i've always wanted

thats the only reason i brought the mobile op when it came ouit cause i thought I'd be able to control EVERYTHING

then they got me again w/ the Terrorbyte.. but the Arcade is rreal deal what niggas been waiting on.

its kinda fucked up in a way cause all those other properties/special vehicles no longer even matter

So i figured out a new way to not get booted from the session when afk

all u gotta do is stand infront of that heist board and it wont boot u at all

Back