Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Let me know if u wanna run it @King Du

I got supplies thats ready to move out the door right now for a couple of my businesses. We can sale that shit if u want, get you paid and shit.

Throwback shit, just to remind niggas..

@King Du you saw this one? i dont know if you did. Had to run down on Ricky again but i think u werent postin over there at this time.

The best one was when we ran down on another gang, and we talked their leader into coming outside for a one on one fist fight....

Lol, I was being a bully and told the other nigga he better not hit back...

Lol dubbz killed him twice, then dude swung back... Look I hit him with a monkey wrench and we just ran their crew out the lobby....

But I think the dopest shit we did was blow up homie mobile operation center.. dude thought he was good

That makes me wanna play.

too bad you on the xbox damn smh

Might as well gone and cop that ps4 so u can run with the set.

The best one was when we ran down on another gang, and we talked their leader into coming outside for a one on one fist fight....

Lol, I was being a bully and told the other nigga he better not hit back...

Lol dubbz killed him twice, then dude swung back... Look I hit him with a monkey wrench and we just ran their crew out the lobby....

But I think the dopest shit we did was blow up homie mobile operation center.. dude thought he was good

Lmao yo, I forgot about that shit. We straight up had dudes apartment surrounded, had him was texting our game phones trying to make peace.. Good times bruh. That Mobile ops shit was crazy too.

too bad you on the xbox damn smh

Might as well gone and cop that ps4 so u can run with the set.

Lmao yo, I forgot about that shit. We straight up had dudes apartment surrounded, had him was texting our game phones trying to make peace.. Good times bruh. That Mobile ops shit was crazy too.
Ima go buy one today.

And what's this money you speak of

Its on site currency, you use it to buy shit on the forum or to unlock access to special areas like the VIP area.

Make sure you holla at @Goldie or @AP21 they'll throw you some money to get you started but the rest you earn through just being active and posting. You can bet on football/basketball/boxing in the Sports Bar to gain cash too or jump in on a online spades game if you see they got one going.

The ill pix on here is inside the pic gallery, as far as I know you can post in there without spoilers and shit.

The Cool table is like AKA Donkey and when you in there The Chill spot is basically the ADHD thread.

Wanna talk music hit up the Record Store its the same as the Reason.

Preciate it dubbz, but yeah, y'all holla at me if y'all need anything

Back