Welcome To aBlackWeb

God did not say that

This is a blanlet statement. Not to get into it, but myself nor people I attened church with have treated worship like that. Not that it doesnt exist, just not everywhere.

Yeah there are exceptions to the rule. My church isn't like that either, but my wife an I visited many churches that were before we found he one that wasn't. Religion is on the decline and wacky churches are part of the reason.

stay tf out my threads if youre going to be snarky.

wandavision_107_600x314.jpg

Thats on women bruh. They just want a man with the bag

Good point.

But even taking that into consideration it's still something men would feel more entitled to and that women would feel more pressed to divulge in (dolling themselves up more that is) becuz of that higher personal worth in looks they're expected to live up to.

Plus, I'm not sure how prevalent the gold digger/sugar daddy thing is nowadays anyway... Lots of women out here making just as much if not more than men are.

Good point.

But even taking that into consideration it's still something men would feel more entitled to and that women would feel more pressed to divulge in (dolling themselves up more that is) becuz of that higher personal worth in looks they're expected to live up to.

Plus, I'm not sure how prevalent the gold digger/sugar daddy thing is nowadays anyway... Lots of women out here making just as much if not more than men are.
Them chicks be on Kevin Samuels talking bout they want a 6 figure man no matter how much they make then they get mad at him for calling them 5s LOL

Idk wtf that preacher is rambling on about but ain't none that shit he was carrying on about is in the Bible. Dude really made himself sound like a fool.

Tbh, I don't really know what type of society we're living in anymore. Whoever said entitlement hit the nail on the head b/c it's on both ends be it man or woman.

" A Missouri pastor is reportedly seeking 'professional counseling' after he told women to lose weight and strive to be like Melania Trump for their husbands "

View attachment 482114

lol the internet is undefeated

He's gotta be preaching from personal experience. wifey must have gained a good 100lbs after he put a ring on it.

Last edited:
aight ya'll.....so I agree that broke, fat, sloppy, bad hygiene, swagless men should be humble on this subject

BUT....lets say you handle your shit, you look good and keep yourself up, you make it a priority in your life to keep things sexy

I cant imagine why any woman would go against the grain of that....like on purpose.....but there's a lot that do

love and a ring suddenly means that shit doesnt matter and a man is just supposed to love on you and wanna jump on you all the time with zero incentive and that is insanity

fuck that pastor and religion for that matter (in this convo).....but i dont see anything wrong with normalizing ways to motivate married women to keep shit hot

they typically want men to keep the romance up....date her...compliment her....look at her....hold her tight, etc lol....that shit from "the beginning"

leaving out the fact that in "the beginning" that ass was sittin righteous, she sent freaky texts, smelled like flowerbomb all the time, and thought about sex and fun before TV and food

:mybad:

i aint got the V cuts no more tho im bout to do some crunches

I find it funny when one person in a relationship wants their partner to look healthy and fit but they are not that themselves. Male or female.

Entitled hypocrisy.

More often males than females that expect that since society puts a higher premium on womens' appearance.

somewhat truthful but the reality is we see fat ugly rich guys having multiple fine ass women all the time

so in the back of a mans mind he knows abs dont REALLY matter....they'll get you a place to stay if you're fresh out but that aint gone last lmao

Back