Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah GB1 comedy expecially Bill gets better and better after each watch expecially as an adult. They literally executed that aspect perfectly in the first movie. This might of been the most rented vhs at blockbuster for me as a kid and a majority of the comedy I didnt pick up until I was an adult.

the-ghostbusters-e1537457418475.jpg

Last edited:
CTB really pissing me off in here

Man, I can't help that I've never seen those shits before. I just saw the Godfather 5 or 6 years ago. If the movies are that good I'll eventually get to them but as of now I have no interest in doing so

Man, I can't help that I've never seen those shits before. I just saw the Godfather 5 or 6 years ago. If the movies are that good I'll eventually get to them but as of now I have no interest in doing so
Was TV limited in your childhood?

Nope, I was just watching stuff that interest me. Growing up in the 90's had so much stuff to worry about the stuff in the 80's
I mean I grew up in the 90s too and those classic 80s films is what most people my age were watching as kids along with the new stuff. Always thought when your a kid the movies that came out in the decade before you was always apart of your child hood since they ain't really that old and easy to access at your local video store.

i still havent seen godfather, but dammit man...how you miss all these movies from ya childhood

I saw spaceballs, and at the time, didnt realize it was a Star Wars parody.

still to this day have yet to see star wars tho

i still havent seen godfather, but dammit man...how you miss all these movies from ya childhood

I saw spaceballs, and at the time, didnt realize it was a Star Wars parody.

still to this day have yet to see star wars tho

So even you miss out on these classics.

I looked up what Goonies was about and I think Family Guy or another one of those cartoons did a spoof on that, I can live without seeing that movie

So even you miss out on these classics.

I looked up what Goonies was about and I think Family Guy or another one of those cartoons did a spoof on that, I can live without seeing that movie

star wars wasnt apart of my childhood tho

Goonies was

Goonies is one of those movies I cant wait to introduce my future kids too. Watched it with my girl since she never saw it and she wished she seen it when she was a kid after it was over.

Me beef with Ghostbusters II as a kid was that it was beat for beat the same as the first. They have to win the city over, the 3rd act includes a large moving figure plowing through the city etc.

After The Real Ghostbusters cartoon that was mad disappointing. I liked it more as the years went by especially because everything Bill Murray does and say in it is fucking hilarious. Harold Ramis' Egon gets a lot of good moments too.

This is still one of the funniest scenes ever to me

If you don't get why that's funny you'll never get Ghostbusters.

Ummm...that shyt is a classic. What are you talmbout???

My gawd I...I hate some yall so much...I wanna Thanos snap yall outta existence.

"GB wasn't funny at all"

Me: Goodbye...
OpulentCourteousHagfish-max-1mb.gif

Nostalgia is running wild in here. GB 1 or 2 receiving perfect ratings? Classic movies but let's not go overboard here.

Ummm...that shyt is a classic. What are you talmbout???

My gawd I...I hate some yall so much...I wanna Thanos snap yall outta existence.

"GB wasn't funny at all"

Me: Goodbye...
View attachment 103036

What are you talking about? I never said I didn't like it I said I initially found it disappointing. Big difference. You gotta understand The Real Ghostbusters was on. It was crazy imaginative. I expected another movie to think outside the box like that.

Instead they just rehash the original just like other comedy sequels. Like they even have their first takedown in an isolated spot (dining room, court room) followed by a montage. It was so blatant its not even funny.

Over the years I appreciate it more especilalt Venkman and the foreign guy. But I never hated it. Just expected more 30 yrs ago.

Back