Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

I tried to get into far cry but i just couldn't. I play fallout in first person but i liked the option to switch to third but Far Cry does not do that.

bunch of stuff from E3 rolled out this weekend...gon post some youtubes in a bit

some neat looking stuff, and some meh looking stuff

i was just saying this on another site

why did they even bother showing up
Fr, they coulda just announced wolfenstein and the new dishonored dlc at the xbox or ps conference. That VR stuff I doubt anybody was really excited about.

Xbox and EA tore down the buildings tho, I wanna see what sony and ubisoft got up they sleeves. I hope sony just keep focus on the games and not put too much into hardware, that's how they beat out xbox this generation and it's nintendo made bank with the wii.

I wish I had room for a pc, these sells make consoles gaming look like a rip off

i just posted some games in teh "what are you playing" thread

they are older games, but thats how i get down, i just buy them for the cheap during the steam sale then play them later.

im basically hoarding games at this point

i just posted some games in teh "what are you playing" thread

they are older games, but thats how i get down, i just buy them for the cheap during the steam sale then play them later.

im basically hoarding games at this point
What's the oldest game you got on deck?

What's the oldest game you got on deck?
oldest?

maybe skyrim

i just checked my steam account

technically, the oldest game i own is Fallout New Vegas i think, that or torchlight 2

i bought torchlight last year i think

hell, i just scrolled and saw Alan Wake haha

i have no idea man

oldest?

maybe skyrim

i just checked my steam account

technically, the oldest game i own is Fallout New Vegas i think, that or torchlight 2

i bought torchlight last year i think

hell, i just scrolled and saw Alan Wake haha

i have no idea man
I would never finish any of those my attention span would be all over the place

Back