Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that I know who the Night King really is I'm gonna rewatch the series this week before the next ep.

:aye:

I just remembered dany walks into a destroyed throne room...the vision of a single dragon flying over kings landing.

Yea Night King going down south for the winter

lol it's possible. Shit every time Narcos drops I finish the season the same day.
i just need to make sure im understanding what you are trying to do

a season vs an entire 7 season series \=

if you're talking about a specific season of GOT, then knock yourself out...but from the pilot up through 7 seasons plus the first 2 episodes of this season in 5 days? i'on know b

I see that this NK is going to KL theory is catching traction online

I still don't know why KL matters to him,but we shall see won't we

I see that this NK is going to KL theory is catching traction online

I still don't know why KL matters to him,but we shall see won't we

The iron throne has been central to everything so far. So it has to have some value to him.

Maybe he is and maybe there's something there we don't know about

but theoretically the NK coming back is like if Jesus or the anti christ came to earth

they wouldn't give a shit about The white house

that shit ain't no more important than any other house to them

central to the humans fighting for it. What would the NK want with the throne if his ultimate goal is to end all life in Westeros
We still supposed to believe that the Night King is still just some one track minded nemesis?? Would seem pretty dull imo. I’m sure it’s more to it than what Bran believes ... Bran is going off of what he has seen in history. He doesn’t really know everything about the Night King and his goals

Back