Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Tribal Chief Roman still my guy but if you ask me to sit down and rewatch a Roman match or a Omega match from this past year, ykwtfgo.

Kenny had Jungle Boy looking like a serious threat, he did something Roman is unable to do and have a classic with Bryan Danielson. He had Christian turn back the clock and put on a good showing. Wrestler of the year is a no brainer

No brainer??

1638642914332.gif

I'm curious to see where they going to put Roman on the PWI list for this year. Last year he didn't even Crack top 10.

Kenny had Jungle Boy looking like a serious threat, he did something Roman is unable to do and have a classic with Bryan Danielson. He had Christian turn back the clock and put on a good showing. Wrestler of the year is a no brainer
Bruh he has Christian looking better then he ever has even in his prime. That match should go down as a easy top 3 for Christian career. That match was really good.

Nobody cared? Did you just step put of qrestling for the time being because it def was heavily watched and discussed heavily on every wrestling platform including WWEs own guys.

Talking just to talk man. Lol

Nah fam I follow both WWE and AEW fans on twitter and Thursday nights were the weakest nights on my timeline

its ok to admit that shit wasn't popping like that.

I was expecting bigger too fr...

Nah fam I follow both WWE and AEW fans on twitter and Thursday nights were the weakest nights on my timeline

its ok to admit that shit wasn't popping like that.

I was expecting bigger too fr...
Their ppv buys and views went up thats all thay matter for IMPACTs decline. You lost me at twitter tho..

It was what it was TNA didn't have nobody and AEW helped them out by getting to use their talent for story purposes. What are we doing here now because TNA had nobody so you must of thought they were going to align TNA 2011 roster back for Omega and AEW. It was dope just to see Omega go over there and give them a real champion for a short time while giving guys like Rich Swanson matches of their lives.

Last edited:
Folks still can't name a great Roman match that is list worthy. We cna name atleast 5 Omegas and the most important part: best feud of the year(even 2 with the start of the build). That right there should already give Omega the W for the year because both those elements make the guy of the year.

Lmaoo Im happy you mentioned this actually cause this promo always pops into my head whenever ppl be hyping Omega. I can't take this mf serious at all.

Just remember if we talking about title reigns....Roman is holding the secondary title in WWE. lol Stop it.
Yikes…

you jumped out the window here bruh

and the main title is based on who holding it…we learned this the first time around with Big Gold and the WWE title…

however I will say that his run would have a boost of significance historically if he was WWE champ because of the lineage of that belt

Lmaoo Im happy you mentioned this actually cause this promo always pops into my head whenever ppl be hyping Omega. I can't take this mf serious at all.

We can tell you just watch clips liek you said without real context and listening to the twitter nerds because Omega is playing a douche 80s style character with that. Its on purpose and works if you see the whole story play out on the show for the past year. Come on guys...lol

It's like dropping in on a movie at a few random parts and because it's a little off the wall for the 30 seconds you seennat a time the whole movie is bad to you....

Last edited:
Yikes…

you jumped out the window here bruh

and the main title is based on who holding it…we learned this the first time around with Big Gold and the WWE title…

however I will say that his run would have a boost of significance historically if he was WWE champ because of the lineage of that belt
We talking shit bro lol

Ain't going lie tho threw on WWE 2K19 and was body bagging folks with Roman last night. Roman still good with me as I find his tribal chief character amazingly fitting for him and I know it's for only maybe 2 years as I don't see how they can keep that character a permanent thing.

We can tell you just watch clips liek you said without real context and listening to the twitter nerds because Omega is playing a douche 80s style character with that. Its on purpose and works if you see the whole story play out on the show for the past year. Come on guys...lol

It's like dropping in on a movie at a few random parts and because it's a little off the wall for the 30 seconds you seennat a time the whole movie is bad to you....

The shit made me laugh whenever I saw it but it was for all the wrong reasons.. thats what pops in my head everytime these discussions come up cause him and Reigns current characters are like night and day and that is corny to me.

I like heels who are serious and wreck shit.

Back