Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Freestyle Contest (Weekly Battles)

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Whispering Eye sounds like she emptied her notebook on you niggaz!! Pages rustling and all...tell tha truth ma...you wrote 1 bar per page for dramatic effect didn’t you?? Lol

I’m stuck between Goldie for the maywood wordplay and big cups and whispering eye when she started singing a little that shit made me real life say “Mm!!!!”.

Sage Wonder got a wicked speech impediment. Sound like Shyne with his jaw wired shut. Through The Shalom face ass.

Dubbz grabbed Cole's throw away away rhyme book. Nigga didn't know if was from NC NY or NO

Benjamin smoked like 5 black and milds and had a shot of yac before he stole Rakaa style. Hella funny tho.

Lol Goldie an asshole. That nigga start highlighting his own hot bars. Who does that shit??? Shout out to China plates

Whis trying to style Janelle lane. She got it tho.
She easily bodied you niggas. Easily

Sage Wonder got a wicked speech impediment. Sound like Shyne with his jaw wired shut. Through The Shalom face ass.

Dubbz grabbed Cole's throw away away rhyme book. Nigga didn't know if was from NC NY or NO

Benjamin smoked like 5 black and milds and had a shot of yac before he stole Rakaa style. Hella funny tho.

Lol Goldie an asshole. That nigga start highlighting his own hot bars. Who does that shit??? Shout out to China plates

Lol you being funny but i dead ass been dealing will bells palsy for about a year now, dont got full control of facial muscles on my left side. My shit nowhere near Conway status but be feeling stiff as fuck. I’ll take the shyne comparison though lol

Lol you being funny but i dead ass been dealing will bells palsy for about a year now, dont got full control of facial muscles on my left side. My shit nowhere near Conway status but be feeling stiff as fuck. I’ll take the shyne comparison though lol
Damn bruh.....Now I feel like shit frfr

How much you need to make that jk go away. 5M?

It wasn't quite that many blacks... and who's Rakaa?

You're right though, Whis bodied us effortlessly... good show...

It wasn't quite that many blacks... and who's Rakaa?

You're right though, Whis bodied us effortlessly... good show...
Dilated peoples. On the cool y'all did ya thing

That baby at the end was too funny and I almost voted off the strength of that

Back