Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

niche ain’t defined by who owns it. It’s defined by what the house does.

you are right tho, the House of Creed was bought by an investment firm. It will still do what Creed does....which is just make fragrance and soaps and shit like that.

I’m not disagreeing with anything else you said tho.
It's not a true niche house like MFK is not a true niche house anymore being purchased by LVMH. Only true indie houses off top I can think of are Roja Dove, Parfums de Marly, and Atelier

That's why even the Tom Ford private blend or the YSL Le Vestaires cost around the same or as limited as other "niche" brands, same quality, they are considered designers because they still with a big company.

Either way be on the look out for possible price point changes and seeing them in stores you wouldn't have seen them in before.

Also what up. I have been meditating, and doing well

Well, I'm not in a disagreement with them watering aventus down. They're batches have become inconsistent in preforming .

18k11 is my best performance in aventus and my 19u01 is the weakest. I have 16c01 and 16k11 and I'm getting average performance from them.

I smelled my 18k11 a couple of days ago and I got nose fatigue fast its really strong.

I’ve got a 19n01 batch.

Very pineapple & fruity without any smoke.
8+ hours.

Last edited:
It's not a true niche house like MFK is not a true niche house anymore being purchased by LVMH. Only true indie houses off top I can think of are Roja Dove, Parfums de Marly, and Atelier

That's why even the Tom Ford private blend or the YSL Le Vestaires cost around the same or as limited as other "niche" brands, same quality, they are considered designers because they still with a big company.

Either way be on the look out for possible price point changes and seeing them in stores you wouldn't have seen them in before.

Also what up. I have been meditating, and doing well

I see what you are saying

Last edited:
Small scale production, small distribution, not in major retailers(or very little), or it can be classified as a brand that only focuses on making fragrances and not clothes, bags, or anything else like that.

Being owned by a large corporation threatens that because you know they gon be looking for profits and to expand like MFK started popping up in other places too.

Like I said, check for Creed fragrances to start appearing in places you wouldn't have seen them before. Heck you can even buy Aventus off of Costco website

Small scale production, small distribution, not in major retailers(or very little), or it can be classified as a brand that only focuses on making fragrances and not clothes, bags, or anything else like that.

Being owned by a large corporation threatens that because you know they gon be looking for profits and to expand like MFK started popping up in other places too.

Like I said, check for Creed fragrances to start appearing in places you wouldn't have seen them before. Heck you can even buy Aventus off of Costco website

I knew what you meant bruv. I originally had this long schpeal in response to what you said but decided to delete it and just say “I knew what you meant”.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
When are you wearing it? Even though it's a blue fragrance and is versatile Bleu de Chanel parfum is a deeper and darker scent that may be more suited for the nighttime and in cooler weather.
Well, I just bought it and used it once but I'm going to take your advice and weather it in the winter. It didn't do anything for me in this Dallas heat

I think I may have dropped a post in this thread before, but I would recommend getting a bottle or two of your favorite juices now. There was a law passed that is forcing all the companies to have to reformulate by 2021. So if you running low on your favorite, buy it again because it won't be the same next year.

I think I may have dropped a post in this thread before, but I would recommend getting a bottle or two of your favorite juices now. There was a law passed that is forcing all the companies to have to reformulate by 2021. So if you running low on your favorite, buy it again because it won't be the same next year.

It would help to be clear when you say some shit like this. Drop a link or something

It would help to be clear when you say some shit like this. Drop a link or something
Stop yelling at me! I had to go to work :cry3:

For an explanation on what IFRA is

33:53-54:19

I saw this before. Luckily, as Dana says, smaller houses do not abide by IFRA.

Sidenote, I don’t think I’m gonna rush to replace anything. I’m almost certain I got what I need.

Back