Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

I go to tj maxx and Marshall’s all the time and see nice cologne for cheap. It’s really addicting

ha, welcome to the darkside..

these drugs are just expensive, if not more, than actual ones....atleast on the niche side.

I've always rocked cologne since middle school, I normally kept about 2 or 3 colognes on deck. I've had "common" colognes (Ck-1, polo sport, etc). Recently I had a shorty I know recommend Chanel Platinum and that shit introduced me to a new world lol You can easily smell the quality difference between the regular shit from Walmart that runs about $19.99 - 29.99 and the $100 and up cologne.

I'm bout to step my collection game up.

I've always rocked cologne since middle school, I normally kept about 2 or 3 colognes on deck. I've had "common" colognes (Ck-1, polo sport, etc). Recently I had a shorty I know recommend Chanel Platinum and that shit introduced me to a new world lol You can easily smell the quality difference between the regular shit from Walmart that runs about $19.99 - 29.99 and the $100 and up cologne.

I'm bout to step my collection game up.

hahahaha all it takes is one to really start the journey, man. you start to appreciate the quality and blends that the perfumers are able to pull off..

not to mention, you'll notice that certain fragrances smell better or are more appropriate for this or that, whether its weather or outfit or occasion. sometimes you just want some shit to match the vibe outside of your daily fragrance.

Another place to look for good cologne that’s cheap: Groupon. Saw some Vera Wang for under $30. 3.4 oz too

If yall would recommend any Creed fragrance, which one would it be? Aventus?

Back