Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

Here goes Dos JAQing off again
I got heat for niggas like you.

I don’t care what the question is....,I’m asking.
I’m a forever student.
We just think different.

but imma beat ya ass

no questions needed there

Right. This proved she’s mixed but still can claim the island.
What would a black Jamaican be mixed with? A black American?

She's not mixed. She's of Chinese descent but she's from Jamaica. Chinese Jamaican.

I specified black because of the subject at hand. Jamaica is a diverse island. There's white, chinese, indians, jewish et al on the island. U right tho, it is majority black. The motto of the island is 'Out of many, one people".
So white (Jews that get around generally are Euro white or Middle Eastern), Asian (Chinese and Indian), and majority black

Dos is obviously having an episode today

How?

if I’m wrong. I gotta stand on it and fall back.

being inquisitive creates teachable moments. I’m teachable at the moment.

my homegirls just moved back to South London so I got a crash spot. Imma be around more often....100£ bet I drink you or @CeLLar-DooR under that table.
Tired of both of y’all.

Candace Owens, black American

Folks gotta let this shit go. Using her as an example kind of plays into the point he wants to make.

This really ain't a debate worth having if folks really trying to build.

Sometimes people can be of the race, religion and everything in between and have the same goals. Yet because they don't agree on how to get there want to tear each other down and at the end of day neither side reaches the goal and the enemy still wins.

That shit does us no good. I can't tell a man how to feel but if IMO a person is wrong sometimes just gotta let that man be wrong as long as he ain't in your way and stopping you from doing what you gotta do.

Now I do hate that shit though when the coon from out the country say shit like that. Cuz why wernt her people driven enough to make St Thomas great

Now I do hate that shit though when the coon from out the country say shit like that. Cuz why wernt her people driven enough to make St Thomas great

That's the point of this thread and why many of FBAs are upset and go at 'black immigrants' making statements of such nature when they speak about FBAs

Back