• Will buy much later after it’s on sale

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad

I know the demo was that relatively well received but is anybody going to still check this out to maybe play a different game from Square Enix that’s not FF? Does it help that the lead is a black girl?

I don’t even know if I’m going to get this myself honestly

what are y’all thoughts?

Just seem like a lesser God Of War that I just got done playing and since I've never played the first 3 then it's not anything that I would be missing

Just seem like a lesser God Of War that I just got done playing and since I've never played the first 3 then it's not anything that I would be missing
You’re confusing me with the first 3 thing.. the way you typed it, it’s like you meant this for forspoken

Also just because it’s a third person action/RPG I don’t think it’s fair to compare this to GOW

You’re saying pretty much because you played GOW in 2022 you’re never going to play this game?

I dont think itll be a first day cop but i'll still likely pay full price for this.

Yes, it helps that the lead is a black character.

The gameplay took some getting used to and hopefully they tighten it up a bit but I think it has potential to be fun

I may get it because more Black and Brown representation on video game covers is important. And if it's successful that will lead to more games like that.

More of this

Watch Dogs 2 was one of my favorite games last gen, first game I ever platinumed and was financially successful too.

The third game Legion suffered imo because the devs didn't bring Marcus back as the protagonist. In Watch Dogs 2 he was well written, voice acted and not a stereotype as the trailers made it seem.

Same with Deathloop.

2 Black people as the stars of the game....and it was a great to boot

I may get it because more Black and Brown representation on video game covers is important. And if it's successful that will lead to more games like that.

More of this

Watch Dogs 2 was one of my favorite games last gen, first game I ever platinumed and was financially successful too.

The third game Legion suffered imo because the devs didn't bring Marcus back as the protagonist. In Watch Dogs 2 he was well written, voice acted and not a stereotype as the trailers made it seem.

Same with Deathloop.

2 Black people as the stars of the game....and it was a great to boot

I got deathloop just never played it

Back