Welcome To aBlackWeb

I like the gritry look and feel. It looks like th3 g4itty Gotham city of the late 70-s mid 80s Gotham city. It's jokw4s movie bit I hope batman is like a shadowy figure mentioned amongst the underworld circles and reported sightings through newspaper articles and evening news. I want him to fully become the joker at least in the last 15-20 minutes of the movie. I hope the ace chemical red hood heist happens from jokers point of view. wishful thinking but here's hoping.

I like the gritry look and feel. It looks like th3 g4itty Gotham city of the late 70-s mid 80s Gotham city. It's jokw4s movie bit I hope batman is like a shadowy figure mentioned amongst the underworld circles and reported sightings through newspaper articles and evening news. I want him to fully become the joker at least in the last 15-20 minutes of the movie. I hope the ace chemical red hood heist happens from jokers point of view. wishful thinking but here's hoping.
I'd be disappointed if he's not the full on Joker for at least half of the movie. Joker's appeal comes from who he is, not who he was.

I am looking forward to a good fleshed out backstory, but not an entire movie of Jaoquin dealing with depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder then finally snapping right before the end credits.

I'd be disappointed if he's not the full on Joker for at least half of the movie. Joker's appeal comes from who he is, not who he was.

I am looking forward to a good fleshed out backstory, but not an entire movie of Jaoquin dealing with depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder then finally snapping right before the end credits.

I believe martin Scorsese is directing this iirc and this would be a brilliant psychological thriller if done right. There's already been 3 movies with the joker and I don't feel immediately going to gimmicks like mechanical dentures , squirting acid flowers purple and green motif weapons and accessories etc. It should be a buildup or a downward spiral into madness at a gradual pace . Let the first 30minutes set things up. See him as the comedian street performer have a bad day or series of bad days. Then comes the snap and from there he figures out his approach so about 20 minutes of that stage of his life would have him doing crimes and acts of violence in clown make up like those subway bombing pics we've seen earlier. Then the ace chemical thing happens and from there it should be 30 45 minutes of the actual joker but his crimes are grizzly homicides without too much theatricality until like the last 20 minutes.utes. Also I want Joaquin Phoenix to own this joker I don't want to see another heath ledger

Last edited:
I believe martin Scorsese is dire ting this iirc and this would be a brilliant psychological thriller if done right. There's already been 3 movies with the joker and I don't feel immediately going to gimmicks like mechanical dentures , squirting acid flowers purple and green motif weapons and accessories etc. It should be a buildup or a downward spiral into madness at a gradual pace . Let the first 30minutes set things up. See him as the comedian street performer have a bad day or series of bad days. Then. Ones the snap and crom there he figures out his approach so about 20 minutes of that stage I his life would e him doing crimes and acts of violence in clown make up like thise subway bombing pics we've seen earlier. Then the ace chemical thing happens and from there it should be 30 45 minutes of the actual joker but his cri.es are grizzly homicides without too much theatricality until like the last 20 minutes.utes. Also I want Joaquin Phoenix to o2n this joker I don't want to see another heath ledger
I could get with this because he starts doing Joker shit 30 minutes in. I want the crimes and violence early, not later. I just don't want them to show him dealing with mental issues the majority of the movie.

I believe martin Scorsese is directing this iirc and this would be a brilliant psychological thriller if done right. There's already been 3 movies with the joker and I don't feel immediately going to gimmicks like mechanical dentures , squirting acid flowers purple and green motif weapons and accessories etc. It should be a buildup or a downward spiral into madness at a gradual pace . Let the first 30minutes set things up. See him as the comedian street performer have a bad day or series of bad days. Then comes the snap and from there he figures out his approach so about 20 minutes of that stage I his life would have him doing crimes and acts of violence in clown make up like those subway bombing pics we've seen earlier. Then the ace chemical thing happens and from there it should be 30 45 minutes of the actual joker but his crimes are grizzly homicides without too much theatricality until like the last 20 minutes..

I'm not going in wit any expectations...or preconceived ideas of how I want the movie to be. Honestly...NO ONE should either. B/c the instant shyt ain't done the way how you want it, folks gonna gripe.

This seems more like a psychological type movie, but we'll see. Not expecting him to go full Joker mode. That way I won't be disappointed.

I'm not going in wit any expectations...or preconceived ideas of how I want the movie to be. Honestly...NO ONE should either. B/c the instant shyt ain't done the way how you want it, folks gonna gripe.

This seems more like a psychological type movie, but we'll see. Not expecting him to go full Joker mode. That way I won't be disappointed.
I think it's ok to have expectations, as long as you have an open and objective mind once you see it. I've had expectations for most movies I've seen in the theater. Some weren't in line with my expectations, doesn't mean they weren't good. I actually appreciate those movies more.

I think it's ok to have expectations, as long as you have an open and objective mind once you see it. I've had expectations for most movies I've seen in the theater. Some weren't in line with my expectations, doesn't mean they weren't good. I actually appreciate those movies more.

But the bolded is where the problems lies.

Done seen TOO MANY folks on here...and back during the IC days...complain about a movie b/c it wasn't done the way THEY wanted it.

Why ruin your experience if your dead set on how you want it the movie to be, instead walkin in wit an open mind?

But the bolded is where the problems lies.

Done seen TOO MANY folks on here...and back during the IC days...complain about a movie b/c it wasn't done the way THEY wanted it.

Why ruin your experience if your dead set on how you want it the movie to be, instead walkin in wit an open mind?
I know what you mean. I can't see how it will be a good movie of they focus on his mental health battle for all but 10 minutes of the movie, but if they do that and pull off a good movie, I'll love that.

The movie doesnt need to be Joker at his climax until the end, this movie looks like its selling itself as a slow burn turn for Joker and that's fine. If you want full blown Joker he starts Dark knight right off the bat as the Joker we know. I love this is more so a slow mental break down movie.

Back