Welcome To aBlackWeb

First few days of a new job =woat feeling

I finally got promoted 2 Building Manager. I was waiting 4 the former to retire. He worked there 30 years. I wanted to retire here but my plans changed. Plan on moving to Africa permanently within 10 years. I've been doing my homework and ready to leave this country when the time is right
What part of Africa? I used to want to move to Tanzania strictly because the women lol

I always kill it when it comes to first impressions so starting somewhere new is always light. It's knowing when to jump ship that's always been the problem for me.

Now that I'm running my own shit I'm gonna have to be more cutthroat w mfs tho.

Just started a new job Monday at a multi billion dollar company. Typically the first few weeks are brutal and I have really bad impostor syndrome, but this job is in the same area of finance I’ve been working in just at the Director level so I’m gravy right now.

I’m settling into this Operations Finance area of Corporate Finance so I’ll probably move up in this area unless my company wants me elsewhere.

Feels good to step into a role and immediately contribute.

Traveling to San Diego for hands on training at the new job next week. Still getting used to a 100% remote job but looking forward to it and all the traveling I’m gonna be doing

Last edited:
Back