Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final Child Support Payment in Pennies

So y’all in here saying that every man that celebrates the final payment is a bad father who didn’t want to support their child?
Aint nothing cathartic about punishing a kid for their existence.

Dude coulda did like we all do and celebrated that shit with a new set of rims and tires.

But nah... He need to show his ass in public and put his daughter in a position where she must explain his behavior to her peers and neighbors.

This is a narcissistic act.

Idk, I could see myself doing something like that if for the last however many years you made my life fuckin hell, guess what bjtch, here your last goddammit payment hope you have fun picking it up for the next 2 hrs. Good riddance

That’s sad.
If someone made it their life to make mine miserable just for the satisfaction of it, and I just bit my tongue that whole time? Yeah I'm prolly gonna seriously contemplate how you need your just rewards. I don't do actions out of spite or vengeance, but like I said I COULD see myself doing that, in certain circumstances. It's also gonna depend how much effort I wanna put into creating my own shitty karma. Sometimes I'll accept the deal, abundance of times I won't.

And my response is based solely on: "What would make me, BA, a very forgiving, docile natured person, do such an action?

And that was a scenario where I could see myself finally saying fuck it, idec about the karma no more.

If someone made it their life to make mine miserable just for the satisfaction of it, and I just bit my tongue that whole time? Yeah I'm prolly gonna seriously contemplate how you need your just rewards. I don't do actions out of spite or vengeance, but like I said I COULD see myself doing that, in certain circumstances. It's also gonna depend how much effort I wanna put into creating my own shitty karma. Sometimes I'll accept the deal, abundance of times I won't.
Oh I understand, I still think it’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
@DOS_patos are you on child support?

I'm glad I have a healthy parenting relationship with my kids other parents, I might be bitter like you niggas are
I was on both sides of it and never had a problem paying

and I’m not bitter but i understand his frustration. This is not about me or my history. Y’all gotta stop that or get it right.
I had custody Of both my kids and neither mother wanted to pay.

But I learned a lot about the system sitting in them waiting rooms.
So again
I speaking on this as understand his frustrations

Back