Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final Child Support Payment in Pennies

i saw this and loved it.
i just dont think the daughter should be in grown folks business.

shes might be only getting a partial story and reacting off that not understand the dad frustration.

That's some clown shit to do

The money for her so she was always in their business regarding child support. I'll be dammed if I waste all that negative energy on a chick I don't have to see anymore

If petty was a person...

I have ZERO respect for any parent who has a problem with paying child support for their own seed. How can providing for your own child make you mad???

It was super to cool to donate it to the DV shelter.
ummmm yea no.

i dont think most parents have issues supporting their child.....thats why i think this was not about that.
support court is a very interesting place

ummmm yea no.

i dont think most parents have issues supporting their child.....thats why i think this was not about that.
support court is a very interesting place
If it wasn't a problem he wouldn't have done that

Stop being willfully obtuse

We're adults, we know what that was about

And there are PLENTY of parents who have issues supporting their child(ren) when they are no longer in a relationship/married to the custodial parent

Anyhoo...I'm off this

Champagne...weed...laughs and smiles...chill vibes...dassit

If it wasn't a problem he wouldn't have done that

Stop being willfully obtuse

We're adults, we know what that was about

And there are PLENTY of parents who have issues supporting their child(ren) when they are no longer in a relationship/married to the custodial parent

Anyhoo...I'm off this

Champagne...weed...laughs and smiles...chill vibes...dassit
enjoy the rest of the weekend ms Scandy.
good vibes

he brought it to her house tho
So you saying it was directed at the daughter or the mother?
Im sure that man loved his daughter and wanted to finally be done with the mother.

it’s ok to sometimes see things for what they are even if you don’t agree.

So you saying it was directed at the daughter or the mother?
Im sure that man loved his daughter and wanted to finally be done with the mother.

it’s ok to sometimes see things for what they are even if you don’t agree.

bruh it’s childish who would have to clean that up the daughter and the mom right? You can’t put shit on my lawn and act like it does not impact the whole house

Dude was wild as hell to drop off all those pennies.

Don't seem like he has a good relationship with his daughter either though. Cause she took that shit as a shot at her.

Dude was wild as hell to drop off all those pennies.

Don't seem like he has a good relationship with his daughter either though. Cause she took that shit as a shot at her.
Facts and they stayed in the article but somehow the daughter shouldn’t be in it even though he put her in it. These niggas wild

Facts and they stayed in the article but somehow the daughter shouldn’t be in it even though he put her in it. These niggas wild

The mother could've been petty with the way she went about the support for whatever amount of years he had to pay but if his shit was right with his daughter she would've known that shit was all about her mother and had nothing to do with her.

Seems like she felt he had a problem helping take care of her which is a sign of the communication ain't right between them.

so dude cant be on some finally rid of the both of yall shit?

who knows what dude went thru or if his kid was turned against him.

or even how much support hurt him financially.

he did this for his last payment.......let that man have his one moment.

if he did shit like this more than this time....THEN he on fuck shit.
people just dont do shit like this for nothing. and it was a pile of pennies......he didnt shoot up the crib

Back