Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
I wouldnt do what he did. I understand but......nah not what i would do by a long shot

Being a 'good parent' isnt enough for some kids. Stop the black & white logic lets talk reality. Some kids will learn the hard way regardless.

No one knows if he was 'teaching' her along with these check ups. Your assumptions are no more than speculation. I'd go as far as saying if hes willing to do this hes giving her the real as well.

I'd bet hes projecting hisself onto the dudes hes worried about her runnin into. On top of being in the entertainment industry im sure hes seen enough shit.

We dont know what he tells his sons. Theres no way to check whether theyre fuckin. But im willin to bet hes just as willing to prevent them from getting trapped as he is his daughter.

But theres a huge diff between, "go and be a man to your child" vs "your guy leftso we'll help u raise your child"

Which i believe all is TI worried about.

This shit being public is foul. But if ur a man and u jump into her dms bc u read this story, ur foul on your own. U dont need an excuse to be a scumbag thats just what u are.

Once she think he want her an then gets "too" busy to respond to the last 30 texts she sent after he got the ass...even tho it shows he saw them.

She gonna want to take back her decision.
But it's too late....can't remove the dick once it's been in you.
Many females go thru this n swear theyre movin on

End up with the same fuckin guy

Once she think he want her an then gets "too" busy to respond to the last 30 texts she sent after he got the ass...even tho it shows he saw them.

She gonna want to take back her decision.
But it's too late....can't remove the dick once it's been in you.

cant that happen tho f she waits till marriage too?

who paying for her to live? I don’t care if she 18 or 35. If I’m paying for anything u fall under my rule. If he paying for her to be grown at college he has the right to know if she fucking and about to piss away all her opportunities. I’m sure plenty dudes know who her father is. They all itching to knock her up so they can try to get into his family to get his money.
- Nas, Daughters

who paying for her to live? I don’t care if she 18 or 35. If I’m paying for anything u fall under my rule. If he paying for her to be grown at college he has the right to know if she fucking and about to piss away all her opportunities. I’m sure plenty dudes know who her father is. They all itching to knock her up so they can try to get into his family to get his money.

Eh, I guess.

Tip definitely lost/failed for alienating his daughter but I'm still not outraged at the premise of this shit. I think those shotgun prom fathers are worse than this because they remove the responsibility from their daughters. At least tip is holding his daughter responsible (in the most bizarre and embarrassing way possible)

Tip definitely lost/failed for alienating his daughter but I'm still not outraged at the premise of this shit. I think those shotgun prom fathers are worse than this because they remove the responsibility from their daughters. At least tip is holding his daughter responsible (in the most bizarre and embarrassing way possible)

I'm terrified that my son is gonna have that happen to him when he finally goes to prom and that I'll have to kill some girl's father. SMH. Pray for me.

Back