Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Eva Marcille Changes Daughter's Last Name From Father's To Step Father's

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Is it? Would you let your kid around someone who threatens your safety?

They relationship being toxic doesn't equal "Imma take his last name away from his daughter"...He clearly wants to be in his daughter life...He don't fuck with Eva, Eva don't fuck with him...They should work that out but that doesn't give her an excuse to make that move out of spite...

They relationship being toxic doesn't equal "Imma take his last name away from his daughter"...He clearly wants to be in his daughter life...He don't fuck with Eva, Eva don't fuck with him...They should work that out but that doesn't give her an excuse to make that move out of spite...
You can make a relationship with or without your parent's last name. That's why I say niggas be standing on ceremony here.

You can make a relationship with or without your parent's last name. That's why I say niggas be standing on ceremony here.

Of course you can...I agree.

But that doesn't change the fact that what she did holds spiteful intentions...He didn't disown his daughter, he hasn't been abusive to her, he loves her...He doesn't fuck with Eva...So Eva goin and erasing his last name is a statement...She pretending it's so the daughter doesn't feel left out of her new family, but that holds just as much weight as if Kev was to say that now that his daughter got a new last name he can't come around...

...It's all about intention...If Kev was dead, if Kev did actually legally disown her and/or he made no effort to come around, if Kev was abusive toward her, hell if Kev said "Hey I think you should make this change for her own good, I'm cool with it"...Bet!...I wouldn't call Eva foul for any of that.

Welllllllllll

Whats the point of changing it to another man?
Cuz he been more of a father than the biological one...I'm assuming that's her thought process.

Step dad ain't have the girls last name but he was a father anyway.

Serious question: Do you really think him popping up is just to harass his ex rather than having anything at all to do with trying to see his kid?
I personally know a situation where a dude was harassing tf outta his girl then using "i just wanna see my kid" when the cops showed up

Idk if that applies in this situation but lets not act like its impossible

Mistakes have consequences. I can't really feel bad for him...

Of course they do. But I feel bad for a man who had a momentary lapse in judgement, said something about disowning his child to the child's mom, and now has to walk through life without his child having his last name because...what? The child's mom wants to punish him? That's foul and fucked up.

"If" everything that's been said about Kevin over the years, then I believe he has some mental issues. I can't say I blame her.

I personally know a situation where a dude was harassing tf outta his girl then using "i just wanna see my kid" when the cops showed up

Idk if that applies in this situation but lets not act like its impossible

I'm not acting like it's not possible. It's very possible. But that doesn't seem to be the case here. And I'll ask you that same question:

Do you really think him popping up is just to harass his ex rather than having anything at all to do with trying to see his kid?

Yes or no.

Of course they do. But I feel bad for a man who had a momentary lapse in judgement, said something about disowning his child to the child's mom, and now has to walk through life without his child having his last name because...what? The child's mom wants to punish him? That's foul and fucked up.

She only 5 he got years to get right if he wants

My thing folks say don’t use the kids for xyz but the other parent abusive and dangerous why do they get any type of right

My thing folks say don’t use the kids for xyz but the other parent abusive and dangerous why do they get any type of right

Has the man proven to be abusive or dangerous to his children?
Maybe he has and I just didn't hear about it. I honestly don't know shit about the story besides what's been posted in here.
Is that the case? He been beating the shit out his kid? Or being negligent? Etc.

Has the man proven to be abusive or dangerous to his children?
Maybe he has and I just didn't hear about it. I honestly don't know shit about the story besides what's been posted in here.
Is that the case? He been beating the shit out his kid? Or being negligent? Etc.

Well I was speaking in general

Well I was speaking in general

Gotcha. Understood. Now I'm asking you about their specific situation. Given all the info you've acquired thus far, do you really think him popping up is just to harass his ex rather than having anything at all to do with trying to see his kid?

Back