Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

This whole situation has been a comple mess from jump.

Still think he most likely set this all up and got caught. But CPD overcharging him and possibly sending him to jail woulda been unnecessary too.

Hopefully we can just stop hearing about this clown now though

So all this case has proven is that once again niggas need to stop believing police simply because they say or come out with 1 outcome you like

what i think happened was that they knew they overstepped their bounds at multiple points.. leaks, over charging yadda yadda

and they met in the middle determined it was a "victimless crime"

what i wanna see is if he files suit..
i dont believe this .. i am here for the public figures gettin a microphone stuffed in their face having to answer for it.. shout out to #ados jackasses though

kamala set it all up..

in before someone says see Rkelly innocent by 6 degrees of niggerization

This whole situation has been a comple mess from jump.

Still think he most likely set this all up and got caught. But CPD overcharging him and possibly sending him to jail woulda been unnecessary too.

Hopefully we can just stop hearing about this clown now though

This.. i just want the public figures to eat crow.

and lol at anyone Believing the hype of "Healing" and that bullshit narrative.. straight up the okey doke

This is from reddit

If you go to r/Chicago the state attorney Kim Foxx who decided to drop charges is good friends with Smollett's family and originally recused herself but is now back involved. They are saying he already did community service and the worst sentence would have been community service so no point in going forward.

There is some shady shit going on here.

Edit: 8:35 AM PT -- State's Attorney Kim Foxx's office says, "After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case."

Doesn't seem like you'd bring up community service if he was innocent. Seems like that would be irrelevant.

The statement is consistent with what our sources said about Jussie only getting community service if he'd been convicted. The decision is NOT sitting well with Chicago PD.

Basically they're saying he only would have gotten community service if found guilty so not worth Chicago PD resources to go after him.

So he forfeits his bond to the city of chicago & they're sealing the entire case, amazing.

Way too much time has been spent on a grown man named JUICY fake pronounced as JESSIE.

Last edited:
I’m seeing they said because he does or has done a lot of community service already, and that was most likely would’ve been the outcome for all this.. that’s part of the reason the charges are getting dropped

I knew he wasn't going to do time but him walking away with no record is surprising.

Back