Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb Purchases You Made During Lockdown

We might need a smart purchases spinoff thread. I bought some shrooms when shit started kicking off and now I'm so bored of video games and tv and booze I feel like going back in time and thanking myself.
Lol

We might need a smart purchases spinoff thread. I bought some shrooms when shit started kicking off and now I'm so bored of video games and tv and booze I feel like going back in time and thanking myself.
Still wondering about trying shrooms. One thing I’ve yet to try but honestly scared lol. What is the high like?

Still wondering about trying shrooms. One thing I’ve yet to try but honestly scared lol. What is the high like?

The thing about shrooms is you can start with a little and then eat more if you want as the night goes on. The strains are different like weed so it's hard to say what to expect. This latest batch I got is pretty mellow. I wouldn't go to work on them or try to solve math problems but they're perfect for being stuck in the house. If you happen to get some for real boomers like golden teachers or b+ you probably want to have some wide open nature spaces around you.

I been tryna find shrooms for a good yr now but no luck

I been tryna find shrooms for a good yr now but no luck

I don't smoke weed but all my friends that serv usually have shrooms too. They've been all over the place in the city recently.

Also you can just grow them yourself if you have the patience. It's pretty easy but it takes a couple of months start to finish.

I don't smoke weed but all my friends that serv usually have shrooms too. They've been all over the place in the city recently.

Also you can just grow them yourself if you have the patience. It's pretty easy but it takes a couple of months start to finish.

Shit hard to find in TX

Amazing

Its like your pupils become mini telescopes and your heart grows 3 sizes on sum grinch shit

MiserableLazyBluebreastedkookaburra-max-1mb.gif

lmao. Idk though I’m kinda a lightweight at the same time. I smoked this weekend and this new weed y’all young niggas smoking took a nigga out
Sat there zoned out to the new Freddie Gibbs album stuck for an hour like

View attachment 293667

Told y'all about the time I took edibles when the shit became 100% legal here. A bruh was gone for 12-14 hrs offa that shit.

Back