Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Certified Lover Boy

Rate CLB

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get that. It’s just an awkward ass song to me. It almost sounds like he originally laid the vocals to a completely diff beat, then did a cut and paste job.

I remember waiting for that single and then seeing it drop and thinking...naa, they gon drop another one, this just the warm up. Then the video came out and I seen the radio campaign and was like "oh, they really went w this. Oook"

But hip hop heads always gon bring up that missing classic. Fair or not, it is what it is
I disagree. Blood is better off just doing him. If Drake drops a classic right now the next argument will be "but he ain't een wrote it"
His niche is dropping hit after hit, being a social media topic of conversation, and wave riding even tho he put artists on.
Young kids are already calling him a goat, he's been the it guy since they were toddlers to adolescence

He should of saved When to Say When for this shit. The full song would of been a better single but then again judging by the name this nigga might be bout to hit us with a r&b album

I don’t see nothing wrong with the album title, Drake knows who his core fan base is..

I think the album title is his best one along with 'thank me later'.

But the people are going to butcher the fuck outta it:

certified fuck-boy
certified bullshit
certified... you get the point lol.

Similar to how niggas of Jordan's generation will never give Lebron his props
Idk bout that
tenor.gif

Drake don’t need a classic because none of his contemporaries but Kendrick are making classics
It wouldn't hurt him either tho. Especially because people rediscovering his music in 20+ years aren't gonna care if he had 100 #1 hits or 1 #1 hit, they'll care how good the music is.

Last edited:
I guess I'll be the first to ask, who is this ?

Based on the video Is this Drake's girl ? What or who the hell is she talking about ?

lool she used to skits on ig back in the day which give her a buzz but that shit died down . i forgot all about her until now ..

Back