Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Dre May Have Sexually Assaulted Dee Barnes

Her only claim to fame is being a victim of a beat down that happened 5011 years ago. Her story is played out. She needs to switch lanes.
Bruh, some chicks live on that survivor shit.

Just be happy you made it out

Bruh, some chicks live on that survivor shit.

Just be happy you made it out
Apparently, there is no statute of limitations on the metoo movement. Fingerbangin my neighbor when I was 10 years old is gonna come back to bite me in the ass. (For the record she put my hand under her dress)

This is just speculation but my guess is that after he beat her up back in 1990, they eventually squashed it and they fucked, consensually.

So she can't really talk about sexual abuse because she's looked at as the spokesperson for the #metoo movement and she forgave him and had sex with him.

Just a theory.

Apparently, there is no statute of limitations on the metoo movement. Fingerbangin my neighbor when I was 10 years old is gonna come back to bite me in the ass. (For the record she put my hand under her dress)
Don't matter....she was too young to consent

We will expect your resignation by tuesday

Don't matter....she was too young to consent

We will expect your resignation by tuesday

giphy.gif

Stop it. This shit has to stop. She took him to court about beating her up and has aired that out any time a microphone is anywhere near her. BUT she's suddenly too spineless to say that she got sexually assaulted. I'd be pissed having my courage called into question if I were her.

Hell, didn't she sue the nigga at the height of his fame no less? It wasn't even like she hid like these other victims.

Stop it. This shit has to stop. She took him to court about beating her up and has aired that out any time a microphone is anywhere near her. BUT she's suddenly too spineless to say that she got sexually assaulted. I'd be pissed having my courage called into question if I were her.

Hell, didn't she sue the nigga at the height of his fame no less? It wasn't even like she hid like these other victims.

Speaking public about being beat on vs speaking in public about a rape are way too different things. Rape is like one of the most shameful things that can happen to somebody. And in the 90s i mean come on.

This is just speculation but my guess is that after he beat her up back in 1990, they eventually squashed it and they fucked, consensually.

So she can't really talk about sexual abuse because she's looked at as the spokesperson for the #metoo movement and she forgave him and had sex with him.

Just a theory.
You a creep gramps.

Back