Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 6 of Trump’s Hush Money Criminal Trial | Update: Trump Had To Be 'Jolted Awake' In Court — 4th Time At Least

Meh…isolated shit but not on a large scale

Any group effort has already been largely infiltrated

There will be a ton of Whitmer style arrests tho

I think you might be surprised. I'd be willing to be there's a "militia" planning some shit against the FBI in their area, and they're just crazy enough to go through with it.

What they don't really understand, though, is the feds are armed to the teeth AND they're also authorized to use or carry their personal firearms while on duty. All they need is a whiff of some bullshit coming their way and I think you're gonna see a lotta dead trump supporters.

I think you might be surprised. I'd be willing to be there's a "militia" planning some shit against the FBI in their area, and they're just crazy enough to go through with it.

What they don't really understand, though, is the feds are armed to the teeth AND they're also authorized to use or carry their personal firearms while on duty. All they need is a whiff of some bullshit coming their way and I think you're gonna see a lotta dead trump supporters.

I agree that’s happening

I just don’t think they realize half their squad is feds

Trump is loving all this attention he is getting rn

It feeds him. He gone keep talkin shit n sayin outlandish shit to stay in the news cycle.

And if a couple fbi agents get killed by maga crazies. Who gives af. Its the cost of doin bizness...

This cac gone be a terror when he is potus again in 24. I hope yall ready. These white ppl are crazy.

Back