Welcome To aBlackWeb

Delta’s CEO offers a simple solution to the raging debate over reclining seats on airplanes. what say you?

:yikes1:

ehh... this came off kinda "rapey"
giphy.gif

im outta here

"ain't about what you want it's what's gonna happen" sounds like sum shit a mf say right before he rapes...

but I digress
Or its a forum where I fuck with people who say dumb shit.

She said something that makes no sense...So it doesn't matter what she says...Now imma fuck with her.

All about perspective.

Typical of a narcissist who gets called/found out... makes threats and targets people.

Typical of a narcissist who gets called/found out... makes threats and targets people.
seems like you learned a new word.

you didnt call or found out anyone.

you just took/take jokes somewhere else.

but its ok.

you want to be right.

but i guess a narc would say that too.

smdh

You're proving my supposition right every time you respond, I dont have prove anything.

smdh

so now we are not supposed to respond when someone says something?

i guess we all the same then.

who knew

Man I was on a flight back to Miami and it was the most uncomfortable I ever been

nigga right next to me is 2 inches away can open my legs a bit because there’s no space so my balls were squished together then there’s no foot room in front so my legs were at a weird angle which made my knee hurt

then it was so fuckin hot

all I had to keep me sane was that small ass cup of Coca Cola they gave that I have to make stretch for over 45 mins

Man I was on a flight back to Miami and it was the most uncomfortable I ever been

nigga right next to me is 2 inches away can open my legs a bit because there’s no space so my balls were squished together then there’s no foot room in front so my legs were at a weird angle which made my knee hurt

then it was so fuckin hot

all I had to keep me sane was that small ass cup of Coca Cola they gave that I have to make stretch for over 45 mins

you can ask for the whole can and they'll give it to you lol

Back