Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

Oscars are corny and no one watches that shit anymore anyway. Kevin had a good run though.....them studio bigwigs about to stop messing with him so he will still make money off of touring, comedy specials and movies with black folk as a target audience.

I'm just glad Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Redd Foxx, Patrice O'Neal and others put out they best comedy prior to this PC culture b.s. took effect.

uhhh...it really is that simple

he has worked with Will Packer as a producer of most of his films

he cuts his own checks at this point

the ONLY thing he would need is distribution and i even think he has a deal with that

who not gonna take advantage of a K.Hart movie when its basically printing money

Nah, Gay Twitter can end all of that.

nh.

Basically, once his box office goes down because of the backlash.......it's over.

Then again, maybe the apology will be enough for them to leave it alone.

He's gonna have to do a whole lot more sucking up before it dies down though.

nh again.

A public apology has never worked. He's still gonna be labeled an Indian hating Cowboy loving homophobe.

Yeah he done as far as mainstream goes.......he got a movie playing a non-comedic serious role with Bryan Cranston about to drop.....after that movie he might fall back to reinvent his image, etc

Mannn bout 3 faggots on the internet decided to be outraged and they got the oscars to pressure kevin out of a job and still got their apology.

That's power!

They even suggested his replacement(some other fags) b4 anything happened. These cacs are bold af.

no matter how you look at this, Kevin hart is a certified idiot.

how do you turn down your dream role because you didn't want to apologize one last time? rofllll jackass

He got his own production company

He decides when he wants to make movies
Other bigger companies put your movies out, if they arent fucking wit you, you reduced to direct to dvd status best case, if it was as simple as you make it out to be then damn near every celeb would have they own company, and as far as having a deal with the bigger companys im pretty sure theyre gonna have a clause where if you do something crazy they can drop you

A public apology has never worked. He's still gonna be labeled an Indian hating Cowboy loving homophobe.

No doubt.

It's definitely gonna take more than a simple apology.

He's gonna have to show some kind of contrition.

Go on Ellen or Oprah and say some shit like.........

"I was so ashamed of the things I said in the past that I just couldn't bring myself to accept the fact that there was a time in my life when I was so intolerant, insensitive, and oblivious to how hurtful my words were to members of the LGBT community."

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Then do an LGBT themed movie.

A drama.......not a comedy.

Play a gay dude that's going through the struggles of coming to terms with his sexuality.

nh

Movie blows up.

He hits the talk show circuit again.

Talks about how much he's grown since the Oscar incident.

Movie wins an oscar for best picture........he wins for best actor.......and all is forgiven.

lol/smh

Last edited:
Damn let’s see where this goes cuz the gays don’t stop til they finish you.....time for Kev to put on a dress in one of these movies

Damn let’s see where this goes cuz the gays don’t stop til they finish you.....time for Kev to put on a dress in one of these movies

1385.gif

I totally understand what you're saying. But still.

Niggas need to stop apologizing not just Kevin Hart.

Even if that meant Kevin Hart had to go back to doing shows at local improv clubs instead of stadiums. Then so fucking be it. Better to stand up and say fuck yall and the bullshit yall pulling that to fake apologize and still have that shit not be good enough and people shitting on your name.

uhhh...it really is that simple

he has worked with Will Packer as a producer of most of his films

he cuts his own checks at this point

the ONLY thing he would need is distribution and i even think he has a deal with that

who not gonna take advantage of a K.Hart movie when its basically printing money
Ever hear of bill Cosby?
When you done you're done

while i dont care for Hart as a comedian, Cosby, as far as a comedian aint Hart.

Most of america knows cosby from the TV and not his early movie stuff and comedy specials

Back