Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dealing with Depression......

i can.....but she swamped and stressed with work. not trynna bother her too much.
but shes knows something is fucking with me....she asks..but i just dont want to share it with her at the moment.

thats my fault tho
I advise you talk to her though. Shit ain’t just gonna go away. Especially if she think something going on.

I advise you talk to her though. Shit ain’t just gonna go away. Especially if she think something going on.
i know.....and i agree.
and while it is no right time.......im waiting for the right time.

sounds confusion i know but....now aint the time.

real shit...i just have too much time to process shit.

and she just got put 1st in line to take over her bosses position.

she needs to focus at this moment.

As your wife though, you don’t think she would want you tell her anyway?
i will....but the timing just aint right.
she worked hard as hell for this. i would like for her to be happy in her moment.
when things settle down..ill talk to her.
but for the moment...this is her time we should celebrate.

Like most things, I pushed this thread waaayyy down to the bottoms of my inactive thoughts

On the bool, I tried a lot of things that seemed like it was gonna work but it didn't. I legit had ppl mad at me tell I wasnt doing they suggestions correctly soon found myself angry then depressed then angry. For me time has proven to be my best friend. I just take a long slow time processing shit. And I'm ok with that

And this site. So much shit ideas able to get thru just coming here and playing games and tournaments and talking shit and being silly without having to convey what I was going thru.

@Goldie built some good shit heeecause i know o would broken character on the IC and shit could have went waaayyy left

Like most things, I pushed this thread waaayyy down to the bottoms of my inactive thoughts

On the bool, I tried a lot of things that seemed like it was gonna work but it didn't. I legit had ppl mad at me tell I wasnt doing they suggestions correctly soon found myself angry then depressed then angry. For me time has proven to be my best friend. I just take a long slow time processing shit. And I'm ok with that

And this site. So much shit ideas able to get thru just coming here and playing games and tournaments and talking shit and being silly without having to convey what I was going thru.

@Goldie built some good shit heeecause i know o would broken character on the IC and shit could have went waaayyy left
very true......niggas take shit too far.

dont know when to skip over certain shit.

So the site helped you get through it by keeping your mind off things?

I’ve been through that shit 2 times. It took my son to help me realize it was time to figure something out.

Talking to my mama really made me snap out of it. 2016 was one hell of a year for me and even though that wasn’t my worst depression, it is the one that helped me get where I am now.

July 21 2016 was the day my happiness came back and I have been guarding that shit like a mf. I’m truly in a happy place. I refuse to let anyone take that from me.

Having someone to talk to openly is helping me. I don’t think I would just slip back into the shit if i didn’t talk to someone everyday. Just knowing there is someone I can call on helps. Life is great right now (even with the shit I’ve experienced in these last few months, hell last few days). Knowing I can vent to someone instead of keeping it in really helps. Having someone you can display all these emotions to. Whether it be happy, mad or sad. I just don’t bottle shit in no more and even if I’m feeling horrible, I smile through it, laugh through it and then vent as needed.
Three the last one wasn’t as bad. I got fat again tho.

I have depression. I used to medicate myself with illicit drugs. Then i decided i needed help cuz i was going to die so i went to rehab. It helped and i got on medication to prevent withdrawals but i hated being on it. Was on that for 3 years and in a unrelated incident this year I ended up having a pulmonary embolism and was in the hospital for a little over a week then was on disability for another 6 weeks. During that 6 weeks i said fuck it and stopped taking my meds and went through the withdrawals. This time I had Kratom to help me out with the withdrawals and I am 2 months clean from my meds tomorrow. I still use the kratom everyday and it really helps with my anxiety and mood, but in the back of my mind i know im just relying on another crutch. Things have been improving though, everyday i feel a little bit better but theres still a hole inside of me that i cant figure out where its from. Gym has helped, but when im off work and go home being alone with my thoughts isnt the business. Im not suicidal or anything, just causes a lot of stress and anxiety.

i have anxiety....

self diagnosed, lol self medicated...

but ya, i bite my nails....like bad... into the meat sometimes....

i'm overly negative about things before they even happen.....and i procrastinate horribly cuz i just be anxious about dealing with certain shit...

didn't lose my virginity till i was like 20, cuz i used to break out into sweats and be damn near shaking tying to calm myself down rough to be intimate.....

i legit ain't get over it really till my wife..

i used to always drink and smoke when i had sex, very rarely did it sober before her, cuz my anxiety would get the best of me... even with chicks i fucked before

a lotta my fights were due to that shit as well, i'm prone to impulsiveness, and just act out sometimes when i feel overwhelmed.. and the shit don't even be that big of a deal.......like i've legit punched people and got into fights with niggaz over small shit, but i just started feeling weird and didn't know what else to do, so i would swing on niggaz and then don't feel like talking about it later... cuz i legit couldn't explain the shit..

ive quit jobs before...for no good reason.. i used to routinely walk out of class......

like whenever my emotions or anxiety builds up i just do random shit...

smoking keeps me leveld and cool.....

drinking does too... but i can't be drinking just to be relaxed, that shit taxes your liver.....

but i do drink a lot as well......

i prolly should see a doctor, but they'll just prescribe me some shit i don't want in my system....so i stick to the weed and beers

I want to say that you should deal with your depression as earliest as you feel before it goes to higher level where it is difficult to handle it. There is very less trend of life coaching instead people prefer psychiatrists more. A psychiatrist deals with your depression and mental disease. However, a life coach helps you to deal with your life problems i.e mental, physical, emotional and social through every stage of your life. If you know that how can you live your life against hurdles and problems you can improve your life quality and leads to prosperity.

Well, it’s not like people want to be depressed.
People should deal with depression early on but most people don’t even realize they’re depressed.

Many can’t even afford to get the help.

I've been going through it. I have a therapist and I also use meditation, exercise, and yoga to combat the lows.
In really need to work on journaling more.

I've never felt this way before. It feels like I'm in a swamp when it gets bad. Like everything I do takes the max amount of effort.

I've been going through it. I have a therapist and I also use meditation, exercise, and yoga to combat the lows.
In really need to work on journaling more.

I've never felt this way before. It feels like I'm in a swamp when it gets bad. Like everything I do takes the max amount of effort.
You're on the right path of getting out that swamp my guy. I'm a big fan of going with the flow now and just telling ppl, today's not my day so bare with me

It's a battle that is never truly won but you can def lose in a heartbeat if you give up so don't lose hope or become impatient that things aren't turning around immediately

Last edited:
I dead ass was gonna make some mountains out mole hills yesterday but I reached out to a few ppl as a distraction and it worked.

Really helped me to slow down my thinking and analyze each trigger as something that has happened and it can't be undone

@OhMars you say you feel like you in a swamp and I say embrace that time of stillness to think think think. Luke being trapped on Dagobah. In that muck you can find the clarity to analyze ya feelings as long as you don't panic

Aww Omie! I hope everything turns around for you. I’m glad you’re actively trying to turn it around.

I’m trying to find true excitement in everything going good for me but it’s hard. I don’t tell people because I don’t want people to think I’m ungrateful but I’m truly not.

I battle with depression off and on but I’m learning it’s a constant effort and it’s not just gonna go away, for me at least. I have to constantly work on it. I also gotta stop letting other people’s problems become my own. That’s enough for today.

Back