Welcome To aBlackWeb

Decent first season.. pretty good finale but they telegraphed the hell out of it.

Du's prediction from last week was pretty much exactly how it played out

Finale shortcomings aside, I'll be tuning in for season 2.

i love that it ended on the cliffhanger......and holy fuck at the end credits!!!!!

yea everything ended how i expected.....and it was done so poetically...

i think this show has the potential to be better than all the netflix series... because they don't just have one main character........even though it's mostly Dick/nightwing.

like i know yal gonna say it's biased, but that is ultimately why this show is better...

they give each member of the team a good story, and you really like them all..

in one season they developed each member of the team much better than any of it's unfortunately cancelled competitors...

The weakest link is prolly raven in terms of likability, but she's the most important cuz the story is central around her...so it's very balanced....

overall i give this first season

84/100
4/5 stars
a solid B

Great cast, great story telling, sometimes too slow and too dark, but i think they'll find a better established groove second season...

superboy and krypto will be great additions....

i can't wait

i love that it ended on the cliffhanger......and holy fuck at the end credits!!!!!

yea everything ended how i expected.....and it was done so poetically...

i think this show has the potential to be better than all the netflix series... because they don't just have one main character........even though it's mostly Dick/nightwing.

like i know yal gonna say it's biased, but that is ultimately why this show is better...

they give each member of the team a good story, and you really like them all..

in one season they developed each member of the team much better than any of it's unfortunately cancelled competitors...

The weakest link is prolly raven in terms of likability, but she's the most important cuz the story is central around her...so it's very balanced....

overall i give this first season

84/100
4/5 stars
a solid B

Great cast, great story telling, sometimes too slow and too dark, but i think they'll find a better established groove second season...

superboy and krypto will be great additions....

i can't wait

Damn, what was in the end credits? I cut it off when the credits started rollin

Boy, Batman breaking bad is some scary shit.

Dope first season. Amidst all the skepticism I think they really have something here.

And like Du said, that Superboy tease was so flames.

I'm wondering how they're going to pull Robin/Dick back from the dark side. It's probably gonna take a combination of Raven and Dove mind fuckery.

Him stepping on Bruces neck/chest to kill him was fuckin nuts

Man just thinking on how ill that teaser was..... This shit is what DC is supposed to be

@Infamous114

Can you bless is with some gifs from this...

We all need to have a dog like krypto in our lives...

Also some gif s of Batman murking niggaz

tumblr_pk5oahpukx1rykwvpo2_540.gif

Jeez, that was a great fucking episode!

Great season too! I don't agree so much on it being better than Daredevil or Punisher, but it has potential.

Knew it was going to be a dream sequence from the preview but that didn't matter. It was such a fun ride.

I've always thought Batman should at some point just kill all the criminally insane and get it over with cause they always get back out. And how many lives have to be lost for the few criminally insane left alive?

Dope ep!

finally starting this up

is this one of those shows where im gonna have to overlook terrible CGI and focus on the narrative?

one minor annoyance is DC's obsession with capes

Got damn does every character in this show have one?

Back