Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Date Night Ideas

I have a plan to do a dinner night. I will do the cooking. Dim the room and maybe use some candles. Get some flowers or roses for a center piece. The flowers are for her to take home after the date. She likes to dance so I will make a playlist for some salsa and bachata music. Her favorite dancing. I also took some lessons early last year before the shutdowns. Enjoy some convo. That is the plan at least. Her availability is random so that is why I havent done it yet.

Restaurant week. Learned about it a year or so ago. You can go to some really expensive places for like $35 a person and not feel cheap lol. It's great to try out new places too and go to a different place each day of the week. The restaurants have specialized menus for the event

it's hard trying to be romantic with your s/o during the pandemic...... me & Mrs. Baptiste can't wait for this shit to be over.

Believe it or not, something simple and plain.

Playing H1Z1 on PS4 and sometimes we ate out or stayed in. Paul Hardcastle in the background on a date night is the best.

Another idea I want to do but it needs to be warmer. Go to the shenandoah mountains. I know of a trail that takes you to the top of the mountains. Have a premade meal and eat at one of the scenic views at the top. The hike is like 2 miles one way but that incline is rough.

is it bad that we literally do everything in here on the regular and still be complaining or feeling like we dont do shit? lol

its really just been food and drinks lately tho....i pick up flowers on hair cut days and try to bring her lunch

we got a new slingshot rental place close by, im thinking of picking one up on a sunny day and just riding....we got a lotta long back roads I can open it up on

it’s easy to slip when u got work, bills, maybe kids, forget to date sometimes add in the covid shit

recently i ordered take out from our fav spot. went to hobby lobby , got 2 easels, 2 canvas, paint and wine. Roses etc.

waited for her at the door dressed up. blindfolded her took her to bedroom made her change into her going out clothes. when she was ready i blind folded her again led her to kitchen had it set up then after dinner. we went to living room where i set up our own sips n strokes type thing. shit was a hit. and the material didn’t cost much.

doing dinner and an escape room tomorrow night

this is the overview for the room we picked

OVERVIEW
You don’t remember much about what happened. All you know is that you woke up in some strange and creepy place. Others have been here before. Possibly lots of others. Will your fate be the same as theirs? You are not willing to wait around to find out! Can you find your way out of the kidnapper’s lair before he returns or will you suffer the same fate as those who were here before you?

If you have played our previous serial killer game, please be aware, this is the same game as that one…only the name is changed, not the game. Unless you are intending to replay it, please do not re-book this game.

we got 1 hr and its just us two

doing dinner and an escape room tomorrow night

this is the overview for the room we picked

OVERVIEW
You don’t remember much about what happened. All you know is that you woke up in some strange and creepy place. Others have been here before. Possibly lots of others. Will your fate be the same as theirs? You are not willing to wait around to find out! Can you find your way out of the kidnapper’s lair before he returns or will you suffer the same fate as those who were here before you?

If you have played our previous serial killer game, please be aware, this is the same game as that one…only the name is changed, not the game. Unless you are intending to replay it, please do not re-book this game.

we got 1 hr and its just us two

Escape rooms always cool

Back