Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

Even the glowing reviews say its buggy as hell. Kinda wish they had just taken the L and delayed it until spring to make it perfect. Instead they made their employees work like slaves to rush a fix in 3 weeks lol. Doom Eternal moved their release from November to March last year and made bookoo bucks with way less hype.

Seen countless people mad that it's an not 100+ hr game for the main story.

How many games other than like Persona 5 even do 100 hour main stories anymore? This isn't the days of Final Fantasy 6 on SNES. Side quests taking up the bulk of playtime is the norm nowdays. And if you played Witcher 3, you know how brilliant these guys are at designing side quests.

Even the glowing reviews say its buggy as hell. Kinda wish they had just taken the L and delayed it until spring to make it perfect. Instead they made their employees work like slaves to rush a fix in 3 weeks lol. Doom Eternal moved their release from November to March last year and made bookoo bucks with way less hype.

How many games other than like Persona 5 even do 100 hour main stories anymore? This isn't the days of Final Fantasy 6 on SNES. Side quests taking up the bulk of playtime is the norm nowdays. And if you played Witcher 3, you know how brilliant these guys are at designing side quests.

nope nope and sorta. Game was supposed to release at the beggining of the year and they would get the rest of the year to patch things up before the new consoles dropped. Corona happened and it fucked up thed plan.

Bugs are being reported with the review copies of the game but those may be patched out day one. Even then, I would rather have it now and patched later than wait 3-6 more months.

Game was designed with multiple playthroughs in mind so if folks are finishing one in 20-60 hrs than its really a 60-180 hr game. Either way, I'm good with any rpg that gives me at least 40 with replayability in mind.

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!

ZdnU272.gif

Lol well it wasn’t smart to buy this for current console

I’ll get this when I get the PS5 which I imagine to be like late Jan or early February

Back