Welcome To aBlackWeb

CW Crisis On Infinite Earths Official Thread

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad

This has admittedly been a weak season for CW shows, i personally haven't caught up at all...

However they're doing a big nostalgic crossover event this year that is promoted to be bigger than some movies....

So in the hopes that this will be as epic as they advertise I feel that it's best to give it it's own thread..

if the event is wack, we can bash it in here....no reason to keep bumping shows no one is talking about right now....

The Crisis on Infinite Earths television schedule

SUPERGIRL – Sunday, December 8, 2019 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
BATWOMAN – Monday, December 9, 2019 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
THE FLASH – Tuesday, December 10, 2019 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
ARROW – Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW – Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT)

i'm really on the fence about watching it.....i like that there's a big break before the end, cuz then i can gauge if it's worth going back to watch it
I have to admit that Supergirl been ok, it's been the best of the cw shows

Brandon Routh towers over this other Superman

coie-kingdome-come-supes-1198479.jpeg

Will Legends of Tomorrow be in this crossover? I'm sure somebody's gonna mention how Superman looks like the Atom/Ray Palmer lol

Reactions: GNS
View attachment 197652

This has admittedly been a weak season for CW shows, i personally haven't caught up at all...

However they're doing a big nostalgic crossover event this year that is promoted to be bigger than some movies....

So in the hopes that this will be as epic as they advertise I feel that it's best to give it it's own thread..

if the event is wack, we can bash it in here....no reason to keep bumping shows no one is talking about right now....

The Crisis on Infinite Earths television schedule

SUPERGIRL – Sunday, December 8, 2019 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
BATWOMAN – Monday, December 9, 2019 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
THE FLASH – Tuesday, December 10, 2019 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
ARROW – Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW – Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT)
I just noticed we gotta wait a month for the conclusion

It's still awful lol. I've only been watching for the crossover. After the crossover I dont intend on watching another episode at all. Shit is trash
I guess I'll watch the end of this last episode to see if they did something for Crisis that might be important

d74.jpg

holeup... holeup, holeup

hold... up

hold... up

mah nigga...

hold up

Did these muhfuckas reach aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way back to 1990 to grab John Wesley Shipp as The Flash???

I'm in. I ain't been watchin' NONE OF THESE SHOWS!!! But I'm finna watch this.

Granted, I really wish COIE was being done in the DCEU with a big ass budget, but this will do. This was one of the comic book stories along with Thanos Quest/Infinity Gauntlet, Secret Wars II, and The Mutant Massacre that I always believed would make for good movie events.

This will do. Hate that it's CW, but they gotta know if they fuck this up everything is pretty much done.

Will Legends of Tomorrow be in this crossover? I'm sure somebody's gonna mention how Superman looks like the Atom/Ray Palmer lol
That's what I was saying. I'm glad he's playing supes as well as tom. Idk who that skinny ass lil superman is.

arrow_s07e09_still_dc_watch.jpg

MonitorRender.png

They did a pretty decent job of getting the Monitor right all things considered. I might have to go ahead and catch up on this.

Back