Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Liar. Lying coon

I got banned. He didn't want to fight so he used his button

Stop lying coward

Im showing you the nigga you choose to troll and obsess over for years is doing better than you in every single aspect of life. You name it, i shit on you

"i DoNt bEliEvE" is all the fuck you can say LOSER lmao

I'll give you this

But that's a reflection of ablackweb.com not me

Same place that voted the pro black mod "worst mod"

May and April post. But you been banned since January last year.

Lying ass piece of shit.

A nigga like you (and hellczar) has never accomplished shit in life so of course you can't believe in being self made. You're a cog for life. Look that word up, stupid.

Now how is this conversation about mods but it's supposed to be about Democrats? Control your deflections

You be lying man and you dress exactly how you type lame as a bitch. You’re a joke now and also a sad story of severe mental illness. I mean I have adhd never pretended too be somebody else and run off.

First.....

spiderman-funny.gif
....don't nobody believe your bullshit nigga.

Better kick that shit to your only believers in Race and Royal.

Second I notice your bitchass dodged the question bout the mods.
See cog, minion. Im not like you.

Losers like you labor for 25 years and live vicariously through MCU for your thrills in life.
Niggas like me get out and carve my own lane, thus i have something called disposable income...

Can you RELATE??

while you're mentioning trillfate.. do you have 30,000 just lingering online, huh?

Trillfate is doing better than you
Trillfate has more independence than you
Trillfate has traveled around the world being catering to
Trillfate doesn't answer to anyone in life
Trillfate is on code "woke" and more down for black people than you ever will be
Trillfate is probably more handsome than you and definitely gets more pussy than you

Facts only.

You be lying man and you dress exactly how you type lame as a bitch. You’re a joke now and also a sad story of severe mental illness. I mean I have adhd never pretended too be somebody else and run off.
Ehh, you're a faggot tho. You sex men. Yuck.

Wasn’t one of you’re aliases pretending to yo be a gay rapper on the ic?
No. He's not a gay like you just flamboyant like a diddy. I used his pics instead of my own 10 years ago after we got back from japan touring with lloyd

You cant relate, so stop asking questions

Ive been good! i wasnt on here much because you were gone 🥺 but if youre back, im back !
Yea i guess im back, i guess... It actually gets boring posting with people who agree and don't have to be begged to stop cooning. I can't keep my blade sharp anywhere else but here

Everything about you is weird and abnormal

You and that other nigga can't relate because you're lifelong losers.

You're both unaccomplished

Yall haven't achieved thus nobody else who is black can

Crabs.

Is this the new alias? Pretending to be someone is a severe lack of esteem. We can take it to another thread at anytime pussy.

Is this the new alias? Pretending to be someone is a severe lack of esteem. We can take it to another thread at anytime pussy.
I didn't really pretend to be him, i just used his pic, the stories and adventures were mine

And again this is 10 years ago and again it happened on a level that none of you obsessed mediocre niggas can relate to. Youve never had a passport. You've never been more than a worker, a faggot and a "father" in your life, so you can't relate to anything extraordinary

I didn't really pretend to be him, i just used his pic, the stories and adventures were mine

And again this is 10 years ago and again it happened on a level that none of you obsessed mediocre niggas can relate to. Youve never had a passport. You've never been more than a worker, a faggot and a "father" in your life, so you can't relate to anything extraordinary

So you thought you were ugly and that nigga was more attractive thus you used his pics. But I’m gay? You have low self esteem and you’re in the closet. I told Tariq Nasheed about you too. You weak bitch.

Last edited:
Back