Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
"Getting her drunk"
"Getting herself drunk"
blah blah blah my point still stands

No time to debate semantics

If the man is drunk as well, is he held responsible for his actions? Does the law of consent apply to him as well?

It's flawed

my thing is i see this shit a whole lot working in bars....

women get drunk as shit on purpose and be damn near getting violent with their own friends cuz their drunk asses be DEMANDING that they're allowed to go home with a guy they just met....

these chicks be knowing what they doing man, i'm calling bullshit till i lose my voice

Sometimes women need a few drinks in them so you can have sex with them, how does that look when you read it

that's not how this works bruh, there are more than one side of this conversation
Of course there is, but it's all meaningless since it'd be impossible to accurately and consistantly determine if a person did or didn't give their consent when they where intoxicated. As @Race Jones said the line of consent is blurred when you're drunk your judgement is all messed up, so that's where I agree with chi town, unless you're married to the person, stop messing with these women.

Sometimes women need a few drinks in them so you can have sex with them, how does that look when you read it
that's not what i'm saying though.....

this is very specific, so if you're responding to something direct , quote it and highlight it

because i'm am not saying sometimes a woman needs a few drinks in them so you can have sex with them

i'm saying some women need a few drinks in them so that they can loosen themselves up in order to have sex with a guy

the man does not need the woman to drink.....he just wants a loose women...which might be the end result of her drinking, but i'm fairly certain that he doesn't care if she's only been drinking water if she's dtf

Ok so what if the woman was sober as shit and said hey let's have some sex. They go to a room and she says let me get a few drinks in my system to "loosen up" and she then gets drunk and fucks him. Then the next morning, he dips out and she hollers rape. Then what?

Of course there is, but it's all meaningless since it'd be impossible to accurately and consistantly determine if a person did or didn't give their consent when they where intoxicated. As @Race Jones said the line of consent is blurred when you're drunk your judgement is all messed up, so that's where I agree with chi town, unless you're married to the person, stop messing with these women.
bull fucking shit...

a woman is fully capable of giving consent under the influence......

millions of them do it every single night, and not one single fuck is given..

i'm not sure of the percentages.... but i'm quite sure the number of women who regularly have drinks before have sex and think nothing about it is up there in the 90% somewhere.....the shit is normal as fuck is my whole point....to treat drunk sex like some sort of abnormality and heinous crime is ridiculous to me

chicks be tonguing niggaz down at the bar nightly....it takes a weird person to look at a woman who is horny as fuck all over a dude and be like...

"i can't believe that guy... just sitting there while that drunk woman is all over him like that....he should be ashamed of himself"
:disnig:

i mean there is literally a song called "drunk in love".............. by a woman..................... that the second it comes on like every chick in the club be ready to immediately fuck.....

like this shit is amazing to me,

i love all of yall, i really do...... but this shit is hilarious......

like the first thing i asked my wife when we was hanging out was "what you drinking?"

she ain't run in fear that i was some kinda no game monster looking to rape her unconscious body....she was prolly thinking more on he lones of

great now i ain't gotta pregame before going over there.....

bull fucking shit...

a woman is fully capable of giving consent under the influence......QUOTE]
Wrong, if you're driving becomes impaired while under intoxication what do you think happens to your judgement? You wouldn't trust a person operating heavy machinery to do their job drunk, so then why in turn would you expect a drunk woman or anyone at all to give their consent to sex.
Wrong, if you're driving becomes impaired while under intoxication what do you think happens to your judgement? You wouldn't trust a person operating heavy machinery to do their job drunk, so then why in turn would you expect a drunk woman or anyone at all to give their consent to sex.

Last edited:
Back