Welcome To aBlackWeb

Consent Under The Influence

Do You Agree With The Law?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
@Joshua if you are drinking and driving you are held fully responsible for anything you do why behind the wheel of the car....

however you're not held responsible if you are drinking and fucking

which is another reason i call bullshit

Also something that I think needs to said, just because something is the norm doesn't mean that's it right or healthy for society.
we're not just talking about just "something"

we're talking about drunk sex...which is fucking awesome, and most of yall wouldn't be here if it wasn't for it dammit

I agree @Joshua
just because its not illegal doesn't mean its not unethical.

I mean....shouldn't we work at making society better?!!!?

because I wanted too...
what are you getting at DU :dh::dh:
i want to know what was the reason for you drinking on a night you were going to have sex, and i want to know if you reached your desired effect or goal...

and if you said ou did, i was gonna say congratulations you fall into the ridiculously high percentage of all the people in the world who like to drink when or before having sex, and assure you that there's nothing wrong with it....

drunk sex does not equal rape, and you would can personally verify that...

when we say consent can not happen when drunk, we're essentially saying drunk sex by definition is illegal,
and you are a criminal....

but i gotta go, i'll post up later tonight after a few drinks

@Joshua if you are drinking and driving you are held fully responsible for anything you do why behind the wheel of the car....

however you're not held responsible if you are drinking and fucking

which is another reason i call bullshit
You're not supposed to be behind the wheel drunk in the first place, in a perfect world we'd have breathelizers before you could turn the card on which would save the drunk person from themselves, but since we don't have that yet, the laws we currently have to combat drunk driving are the best we have at the moment.

Expanding on the saving the drunk person from themselves, your judgment is all messed up, your motorskills are all messed up, and there many ways that you could endanger yourself, others, or be taken advantage of. The laws we have for consent is one of the ways we as a society use to combat the drunk person from being taken advantage of in a vulnerable state.

i want to know what was the reason for you drinking on a night you were going to have sex, and i want to know if you reached your desired effect or goal...

and if you said ou did, i was gonna say congratulations you fall into the ridiculously high percentage of all the people in the world who like to drink when or before having sex, and assure you that there's nothing wrong with it....

drunk sex does not equal rape, and you would can personally verify that...

when we say consent can not happen when drunk, we're essentially saying drunk sex by definition is illegal,
and you are a criminal....

but i gotta go, i'll post up later tonight after a few drinks

I was out, I had a drink.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Sometimes I drink before engaging in sex (hanging out with friends/co-workers/at the club/bar)
sometimes I don't drink before having sex (wake up sex, mid day sex, random sex lol)

This thread wasn't about two consenting adults having sex while intoxicated
it was about can consent be given under the influence and if the laws set in place are justifiable.

By definition of the law those two consenting adults didn't really consent because they were under the influence

Most the people on this planet are the product of drunk sex.

It's stupid to say people should only have sex sober

Back