Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, TBA)

Not to make excuses but Johnny grew up with some real fuck nigga influences directing his path in life. He's owned his fuck shit and is on a course of redemption.

Robbie ain't in the streets because johnny wasn't around, you can't really say him being around would have helped anything cause he wasn't right regardless. That's his moms bag and Daniel's for taking him, further poisoning the well out of spite and shitting on him the second shit went left.

At this point it's not much Johnny can really do for robbie if robbie can't forgive and move forward.

So sick of this show having shit that can be resolved with a simple conversation, linger into some crazy beef.

Spoiler alert..dude went to the hospital to pay that kids bill, knew he had to see his son and the preacher..straight blew it off instead of picking up the phone, cause the grandma asked him to pray.

Like fam, even if she didnt,..why the fuck u wait till 30 minutes before u gotta be somewhere, to be somewhere else?

So sick of this show having shit that can be resolved with a simple conversation, linger into some crazy beef.

Spoiler alert..dude went to the hospital to pay that kids bill, knew he had to see his son and the preacher..straight blew it off instead of picking up the phone, cause the grandma asked him to pray.

Like fam, even if she didnt,..why the fuck u wait till 30 minutes before u gotta be somewhere, to be somewhere else?

Didn't he randomly get called to the hospital before he was supposed to see robbie? Still dumb but johnny is dumb.

I think that gets overlooked. Like johnny just not that smart. Everything is instinct and impulse with dude. There's no malice there. That's just how he's built.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me watching y'all niggas complaining about the LaRussos being this and that as if Johnny has been the Dad of the Year while these three past seasons and that his biological son haven't end up in the streets after beating up his surrogate son/disciple.

:hahaha:
At least that nigga been trying lately but he still won’t hear him and now he siding with Kreese? Robbie a whole bitch outchea!

At least that nigga been trying lately but he still won’t hear him and now he siding with Kreese? Robbie a whole bitch outchea!

And that's the difference and what makes robbie and daniel so frustrating. They do everything out of spite even tho they know better and have the right people in their corner doing right by them and showing them they fucking up.

Robbie especially because johnny has tried to make amends and robbie dissed then when shit went bad with daniel first thing he did was run to johnny and Johnny held him down now once again robbie dissing.

Didn't he randomly get called to the hospital before he was supposed to see robbie? Still dumb but johnny is dumb.

I think that gets overlooked. Like johnny just not that smart. Everything is instinct and impulse with dude. There's no malice there. That's just how he's built.
Yea Johnny's role is like tommy from power..like bruh, stop always assuming some shit and just ask or say it.

He try badly. How many times did he nearly pulled back the biracial kid in coma?

Whom to Robbie, he neglect him once again. No wonder why he snapped. Nigga is favoritizing.

Also, you can't call the kid a bitch when we all know he didn't take that bitchness from his mother... like father, like son.

:icu:

Robbie a bitch, PERIOD

The ending of this season was hella cheesy, but I didn't mind it too much.

I can't believe how much I enjoy watching this show and eventhough we all know how this shit is going to end, I can't wait to see how they finish it up. Lol

The whole Cobra Kai clan are bitches.

Johnny's a bitch. His son is a bitch. The fat black girl was a bully and a bitch. The white girl is a psychotic bitch.

Whom to Kreese?? He's a "The Bold & The Beautiful" worthy mad bitch. 70-years old nigga plotting for 40 years against teenagers like a goddamn soap opera female villain.

Back