Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

Everyone just does the stupidest things in this show, I know it’s for the drama but I get irritated and turn it off because it just make sense for anyone to act the way these people do

Just got to the
new recruits episode..... Watching hawk get linked again was cool. He needed that humbling

Kreese a whole villain. I loved his back story personally

The karate kid 2 call backs almost got me in teary eyed when he went to Japan

I had to stop myself from benging this. Stopped on ep.6. Man this shyt is so good.

Clapped that shit in 1 day. Lol. City on lockdown again so I been home the last 2 weeks. Nothing safe in the lockdown timeline. Shows getting binged. Movies getting watched. Chromecast plugged in again, real-debrid account charged up.

Yeah y'all bugging...

Just finished. This season was flames....

I think they do such a great job at having flawed characters.... Everybody frustrations and sturlggles feel real and relatable as fuck.

What Ali said hit so close to home on just basic human understanding...

Daniel and Johnny beefed so hard cuz they were the same type of hard headed. Ali had a type. Them niggaz was the same, but they both self conscious and hated that shit about each other.... But deep down they both good dudes who could get along given the mature opportunity.

I fucks with this season heavy. More focus on Daniel and Johnny , and less on them fuck ass kids....who definitely act as dumb as they both did when they were younger..... But are far less relatable for my age group...which makes the nostalgia of this work...

Also peyton list is 22 if you felt guilty. But disney been priming her for a while. It's weird.... But whatever... hollywood do them like that. I just want niggaz to not feel bad about her cleavage being so on display. That shit was on purpose. If she ever go the me too route though it's gonna be crazy... My son had a crush on her for at least 5 years

Any way great season, love this show. They really are one the best on tv right now

Yeah y'all bugging...

Just finished. This season was flames....

I think they do such a great job at having flawed characters.... Everybody frustrations and sturlggles feel real and relatable as fuck.

What Ali said hit so close to home on just basic human understanding...

Daniel and Johnny beefed so hard cuz they were the same type of hard headed. Ali had a type. Them niggaz was the same, but they both self conscious and hated that shit about each other.... But deep down they both good dudes who could get along given the mature opportunity.

I fucks with this season heavy. More focus on Daniel and Johnny , and less on them fuck ass kids....who definitely act as dumb as they both did when they were younger..... But are far less relatable for my age group...which makes the nostalgia of this work...

Also peyton list is 22 if you felt guilty. But disney been priming her for a while. It's weird.... But whatever... hollywood do them like that. I just want niggaz to not feel bad about her cleavage being so on display. That shit was on purpose. If she ever go the me too route though it's gonna be crazy... My son had a crush on her for at least 5 years

Any way great season, love this show. They really are one the best on tv right now

This. Great breakdown. Yes I fucks with this show heavy. When Chozen taught Daniel that pressure point move I knew he was gonna use it on Kreese. Come on season 4!

Last edited:
So I just started watching this show at the end of season 1

Danny is pretentious and holier than thou

Im team Johnny.
Such great writing. You feel like you really know and grew up with these niggaz.

You understand their pride, their motive, their drive. Like you feel the rilvary.

You hate their fuck ass kids like they your own kids.

All the movie flash backs smack hard.

I hate over hyping anything....I don't want to call this show great yet. But I enjoy the writing and acting on this show over most.

Back