Welcome To aBlackWeb

CHVSE-Grave Robbers

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad

for some reason this song came on my spotify this morning during my drive to work, and it presented a real question..

we've been having a lotta fans go back n forth over relevance, bars, and content on here for....well forever..

Lupe often is at the height of that conversation....

And i personally feel that some of Lupe's ....and many rappers like him.. their bars lose impact when people don't understand the reference....

not because it "went over their head" .... but because it was so purposely specific and esoteric, you absolute have to look it up to know what the fuck he's talking about...

at surface value it sounds like gibberish....

this guy here is a perfect example....

the song and flow aren't bad, what he's saying isn't necessarily bad....

but there are a lotta references he's making that just sound like the nigga is putting words together that rhyme for on purpose other than he thinks it sounds good...

then he goes on to brag, that no one will get all his bars other than specific bloggers that he called out by name...

Chvse said:
Look, I fuckin' told y'all guys I had bars still
Aight, I want you to tag every reaction channel, see if they can break them down
I guarantee the only one who is gon' break this shit down is "Hola" and "No Life Shaq"
Maybe Duane if he is listening close,

to me this is the epitome of fuckery.......

like why purposely design your music to confuse people??

i don't understand the logic

anyone like this kid?

Last edited:
well you like bars too..

how would you rate these bars?

The bars are below avg tbh. But even if they were fire, I've said it a million times, I put the music before everything and that's been my main gripe with Lupe. He compromised the music and focused too much on the bars. Idc how dope the lyrics are, if the music is trash, i don't wanna hear that shit.

focusing too much on the bars is a bad thing now?

well alright

matter of fact, let me get my treasure map and pick axe so i can go mining on some Lupe bars

I mean I get what hes doing but to me hes corny...
the bars make sense but shit like im diabeties and im the type 2
is just dumb and the whole grave robbers aint nothing bitches digging his (D)

AND the reaction videos ( i personally hate but thats they wave) guys he mentioned will only amp him up to release another corny song

focusing too much on the bars is a bad thing now?

well alright
is this a bad song?

it was written apparently for only 2 people who will "catch" all the bars.....3 if he's really listening.....

AND the reaction videos ( i personally hate but thats they wave) guys he mentioned will only amp him up to release another corny song
do you know Hola, No Life Shaq & Duane ??

is this a bad song?

it was written apparently for only 2 people who will "catch" all the bars.....3 if he's really listening.....

do you know Hola, No Life Shaq & Duane ??
no, but i googled no life shaq and noticed he was a reaction video youtuber..

You might wanna reset ya password on ya spotify and clean ya history or youll be listening to more of him lol

Back