Welcome To aBlackWeb

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Sup, Jungle?

I aint never been in here before.....

is this like the back pod in the city jail where the joints and dice at?

fuck ya'll be doin in here?

I swear me and @B_A gone ride one day like Ant and Kirby

just fuck the city up.....fast food, no seatbelts, streaming horror-core rap w/ no wifi....

thugged out

I swear me and @B_A gone ride one day like Ant and Kirby

just fuck the city up.....fast food, no seatbelts, streaming horror-core rap w/ no wifi....

thugged out
200w.gif

this was supposed to be like AKA Donkey i think for the IC posters whenever we came over here and niggas wouldnt stop talking about it

then I think one time it was kinda like a jail If i aint mistaken they sent Shadyteam ass here and she couldnt post no where else but here so she was just talking to herself

now idk if it get much use at all outside of an occasional thread being moved here

Reactions: 1/2
what the heck is this thread for yo?

I wanna know cause I can totally just post random a$$ sh*t all day . haha.

@Goldie

Come get your boy bruh.

This nigga @AP21 is deleting and editing posts for no reason in the New Members thread.

Ask @Lurk Rambis

Dude does some questionable shit then tries to hide his hands and cover his tracks when I call him out on it.

Always talking slick by asking me to "name names" or give an example of Mods abusing their power and whatnot.

Well, AP..........I'm naming names nigga............YOU!!!!!!

@Goldie

Come get your boy bruh.

This nigga @AP21 is deleting and editing posts for no reason in the New Members thread.

Ask @Lurk Rambis

Dude does some questionable shit then tries to hide his hands and cover his tracks when I call him out on it.

Always talking slick by asking me to "name names" or give an example of Mods abusing their power and whatnot.

Well, AP..........I'm naming names nigga............YOU!!!!!!

my guy, please, get the fuck over yourself

you really think i deleted those posts b/c you "called me out"? LMAO

if you wanted to know why i did, you could've asked me behind the scenes, but you didnt b/c you need an audience to try to pat you on the back to make you feel you didnt do anything wrong/weird/strange or whatever

I read your book for years on the IC. I saw you play these mind games with MsSouthern and I aint the one fam.

my guy, please, get the fuck over yourself

you really think i deleted those posts b/c you "called me out"? LMAO

if you wanted to know why i did, you could've asked me behind the scenes

OK, I'll play along.

Why did you edit/delete my posts?

And what's the purpose of talking......"behind the scenes".......when your actions occurred right out in the open?

I read your book for years on the IC. I saw you play these mind games with MsSouthern and I aint the one fam.

Oh, and regarding MsSouthern.........you mustv'e been reading "her" book, not mine.

Anybody from the IC will tell you that I never even mentioned her unless she said something to me.

So, apparently, you learned from her well..........because you're doing the exact same thing.

Going out of your way to start something, but then trying to blame the situation on me when I respond.

OK, I'll play along.

Why did you edit/delete my posts?

And what's the purpose of talking......"behind the scenes".......when your actions occurred right out in the open?
at the time it was just you, me and lurk...im not sure how you defined that as in the open, but ok

i deleted not only your post, but my posts as well as we've talked about not making the New Member thread another branch of the off topic thread where you have a buncha posts about random shit that dont have anything to do with welcoming new members

at first, i just edited your post to remove the part about you saying she looks familiar and asking her if she was from Richmond and I kept the part of you welcoming her to the board.

well, DE, she looks familiar b/c its Angelina Jolie and its not a case of if it sorta looks like her, its Angelina Jolie

BUT, that line of questioning could be viewed as uncomfortable for someone coming from another site to this one.

Oh, and regarding MsSouthern.........you mustv'e been reading "her" book, not mine.

Anybody from the IC will tell you that I never even mentioned her unless she said something to me.

So, apparently, you learned from her well..........because you're doing the exact same thing.

Going out of your way to start something, but then trying to blame the situation on me when I respond.
fam, you was out of pocket point blank, and its not the first time

I said this the other day, but a big issue is that most of you view mods as mods and not members here as well. Nobody said anything to you on the IC b/c they probably didnt rock with her either and enjoyed seeing her get flustered. When i said i read your book, it was the constant talking in circles trying to "catch" someone in a discussion.

MsSouthern never did me anything, so i never understood your disdain for her, but if the goal of the site is to attract, retain, and grow membership, asking that line of questioning to someone might not be the best way to keep interest especially if the person was apprehensive about signing up in teh first place

let's just say you did know her, some people like to post in anonymity. What's so wrong with that? What if she just wants to be able to give her thoughts without real life implications being at stake?

well, DE, she looks familiar b/c its Angelina Jolie and its not a case of if it sorta looks like her, its Angelina Jolie

BUT, that line of questioning could be viewed as uncomfortable for someone coming from another site to this one.

I don't keep up with white actresses like that bruh.

Back