Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

Well, for starters (and kicks n giggles) Imma need you to learn that woman is singular and women is plural lol

Your assertion that Malcolcom X "most likely has some mixed love children out there" is what you got wrong.

First of all, "most likely" means more likely than not.

Just because we know he did screw some white women, that doesn't mean he got any of them pregnant. Just like it doesn't mean he impregnated any of the Black women he was screwing.

Oh we taking off the cuff remarks literally now lol...y’all kinda misread my tone but that’s online communication for you

And anybody who was fucking had love children in the 40s/50s, no Trojans or plan B back then

strange coming from you.

so why you so quick to call Black women bedwenchs for being with white men?
im trying to give perspective

Those examples are exceptions to the rule..

I don't actually feel that every black woman with a white man as a bedwench AUTOMATICALLY

I actually judge on a case by case basis believe it or not
Robert Dinero's and George Lucas wives arent bedwenches

Zoe Saldana is

Oh we taking off the cuff remarks literally now lol...y’all kinda misread my tone but that’s online communication for you

And anybody who was fucking had love children in the 50s, no Trojans or plan B back then
We can only go by what we see posted.

Baby, condoms have been around since the 1860s...latex condoms since the 1920s

And people actually used them

im trying to give perspective

Those examples are exceptions to the rule..

I don't actually feel that every black woman with a white man as a bedwench AUTOMATICALLY

I actually judge on a case by case basis believe it or not

ive seen you call several Black women bedwenches including me who only dated a white boy for all of a week. matter of fact you called me bedwench before knowing i was even with a white man

i need you to keep that same energy babe because this is late and you know it.

ive seen you call several Black women bedwenches including me who only dated a white boy for all of a week. matter of fact you called me bedwench before knowing i was even with a white man

i need you to keep that same energy babe because this is late and you know it.
Its as if you're not actually reading what im saying...

Like, 9/10 i perceive Black people who are dating out are doing so simply because the person isn't black, which is coonish

In this thread, based on how the question is asked im giving perspective to the 10% who are genuine when dating out... trying not to speak in absolutes is all.

We all know 2 people of any background are fully capable of falling in love for the right reasons, it's just that ppl like myself don't perceive that shit as the right reasons most of the time. It vibes like betrayal, that's where the slurs come in

For example
Zoe Saldana exudes a "because he's white" energy (90% do) opposed to a "he happens to be white" energy, which is rare af (10%)

Yea, there's a war on bedwenches because even tho black men date out, there's no subculture brewing about it. "Divesting" and all that bullshit. There's an active media blitz going on showcasing black women with white men. If you watch tv you see it on every other commercial... so yea, the smoke is warranted...

I called you a bedwench a time or 5 in the heat of the moment, that's war. You a soldier right? Lol

You are not a bedwench @Race Jones

I... i... ap...

Ya know

:hahaha:

Yea, there's a war on bedwenches because even tho black men date out, there's no subculture brewing about it. "Divesting" and all that bullshit. There's an active media blitz going on showcasing black women with white men. If you watch tv you see it on every other commercial... so yea, the smoke is warranted...
What???
Uhhh so you're gonna act like Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed (Mr. Mack Lessons before he jumped on the "Woke" hustle) and others, don't exist?

The entire "divestment" movement is in direct response to their anti-Black woman rhetoric

These corporations have been seeing this "war" betwen Black men and women online for years. They've taken note and are now incorporating images of BW/WM and their beige offspring in their commercials, movies, magazines, etc., under the guise of inclusion.

The reverse (BM/WW) has been shoved down our throats for years and no one, except Black women, said anything. But now there's a problem. lol

FTR, I'm not down with that divesting mess...I'm all Black everything. Period.

What???
Uhhh so you're gonna act like Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed (Mr. Mack Lessons before he jumped on the "Woke" hustle) and others, don't exist?

The entire "divestment" movement is in direct response to their anti-Black woman rhetoric

These corporations have been seeing this "war" betwen Black men and women online for years. They've taken note and are now incorporating images of BW/WM and their beige offspring in their commercials, movies, magazines, etc., under the guise of inclusion.

The reverse (BM/WW) has been shoved down our throats for years and no one, except Black women, said anything. But now there's a problem. lol

exactly! i stopped reading after that dumbass shit

What???

Damn the mods burried this thread

I'll give you the divest movement is a clapback at brothers but the fact that it is a movement is unprecedented. Black men who swirl do so individually and independent of other swirlers.

The divest movement is a virtual high 5, you go girl thing now being corporately backed as you said. There's no comparison in that respect...

All I'm gonna say is some people don't practice what they preach being pro black with wanting to be with someone outside their race and I understand that people make mistakes before they discover knowledge of self to know what pro black means to them.

I think it's a contradiction to be honest. I was debating with this guy who said: "There's a difference of loving white ppl and whiteness."

I think this fragmenting of whiteness/white people is dangerous.

White is not a color. White is a political definition, which represents historical, political and social privileges of a certain group that has access to dominant structures and institutions of society. "Whiteness" represents the reality and history of a certain group. When we talk about what it means to be white, then we talk about politics and certainly not about biology. Just like the term black is a political identity, which refers to a historicity, political and social realities and not to biology.

So honestly what is the difference between loving white ppl and whiteness when both identifiers are oppressive?

well for one, you're conflating the natural simplicity of love and sexual attraction with submitting to oppression. ridiculous enough in itself. going further, you're making the mistake of thinking white people don't have an ability to recognize minority plight, empathize with it, and claim a stake in acting in solidarity with us.

Yes, in one case you might simply have a preference of sexual attraction.

and if there isn't a preference, then there's some sort of desire that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with longing for, latching on to or submitting to white dominance.. perhaps a white person took that place of love and affection where any number of other people could have if the time and place was right. plenty of fish.

The problem with some proponents of "wokeness" is that they overanalyze, politicize and extremify shit that often doesn't warrant it. Then when they've decided they've got it all figured out, apply their generalities to people and things that effectively denies them of the benefit of doubt, or even a chance to explain their reasons and circumstance. just stop.

well for one, you're conflating the natural simplicity of love and sexual attraction with submitting to oppression. ridiculous enough in itself. going further, you're making the mistake of thinking white people don't have an ability to recognize minority plight, empathize with it, and claim a stake in acting in solidarity with us.

Yes, in one case you might simply have a preference of sexual attraction.

and if there isn't a preference, then there's some sort of desire that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with longing for, latching on to or submitting to white dominance.. perhaps a white person took that place of love and affection where any number of other people could have if the time and place was right. plenty of fish.

The problem with some proponents of "wokeness" is that they overanalyze, politicize and extremify shit that often doesn't warrant it. Then when they've decided they've got it all figured out, apply their generalities to people and things that effectively denies them of the benefit of doubt, or even a chance to explain their reasons and circumstance. just stop.

yea yea yea keep your Black dick outta white coochie

yea yea yea keep your Black dick outta white coochie

white women are the last women i'd date. but it's merely preference. not some overwrought, generalized notion about what this or that race represents or can be characterized as.

you make threads condemning colourism then turn coat and talk like this. same infighting bullshit, different guise.

white women are the last women i'd date. but it's merely preference. not some overwrought, generalized notion about what this or that race represents or can be characterized as.

you make threads condemning colourism then turn coat and talk like this. same infighting bullshit, different guise.

i make threads on colorism because white supremacy has done a number on us all. what makes you think i would champion you fucking and sucking anyone who isnt Black?

:huh2:

i make threads on colorism because white supremacy has done a number on us all. what makes you think i would champion you fucking and sucking anyone who isnt Black?

:huh2:

you can be OK with something without championing it.

U can also not be OK with it personally and still let others live their fuckin' life without berating them for it on baseless grounds.

i also don't recall mentioning anything about going around promoting/championing mixed relationships. that shit would be weird. if they're going to happen, let them happen organically. all that's really needed for anything interpersonal to develop organically is living among each other. just as any budding childhood friendship might start. it's not rocket science. live and let live.

Last edited:
Damn the mods burried this thread

I'll give you the divest movement is a clapback at brothers but the fact that it is a movement is unprecedented. Black men who swirl do so individually and independent of other swirlers.

The divest movement is a virtual high 5, you go girl thing now being corporately backed as you said. There's no comparison in that respect...
You know what? Reading this mess here...nah, I'm not going back and forth with you.

I expected better from you, Dis.
@Scandalust313 did you actually listen to mack lessons?
Of course I did.

I brought up King Flex/Marcus Sanders because he fit into the discussion.

But you have your opinions and I have mine....I don't come to ABW to have circular arguments.

You got it, Dis.

You know what? Reading this mess here...nah, I'm not going back and forth with you.

I expected better from you, Dis.

Of course I did.

I brought up King Flex/Marcus Sanders because he fit into the discussion.

But you have your opinions and I have mine....I don't come to ABW to have circular arguments.

You got it, Dis.
Better?

I don't swirl and don't advocate for it...again just a perspective on those who do

About mack lessons, if you listened you know he always always injected pro black talk into his episodes. He always spoke on race issues because people kept asking him for interracial dating advice, so its disingenuous to say he jumped on the woke hustle when you should know he was always on it. He didn't switch up at all as you insinuated, thats all

Back